CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About Smoking..

Go down 
+6
Nero
$WOLF$
Trixie
BryanDan
Zero
Nick
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

About Smoking.. Empty
PostSubject: About Smoking..   About Smoking.. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:08 am

Right,I know I might've made this topic on the old forum or here but months ago.

Anyway.This topic is,me asking everyone's oppinion regarding smoking.

Cigarettes,waterpipe,weed,etc.

Now,my oppinion is,yes it is unhealthy,but it sometimes puts you in a better/good mood,Especially when you smoke weed.

But,I know one oppinion from a person to another might be different.So anyone can post their oppinion about smoking.But do not disrespect,or insult others for expressing the opinion.

I for one support smoking,but I highly request anyone not to insult me for that,or disrespect me,it's an oppinion,and everyone's oppinion is their right to say.

---

And yes,as many know,Whiz Khalifa is my idol,not a rolemodel for when I grow up though.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

About Smoking.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Smoking..   About Smoking.. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:14 am

No offense, but you need to hop of Wiz Khalifa's dick. Just saying.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

About Smoking.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Smoking..   About Smoking.. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:16 am

Zero wrote:
No offense, but you need to hop of Wiz Khalifa's dick. Just saying.

Quote :
I for one support smoking,but I highly request anyone not to insult me for that,or disrespect me,it's an oppinion,and everyone's oppinion is their right to say.

Thank you for reading.
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

About Smoking.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Smoking..   About Smoking.. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:18 am

There's no point of smoking cigarettes, it's retarded.
Smoking weed is fun for many other people, but not for me. I don't like the feeling.
Drinking alcohol is for me, I LOVE the feeling. Makes me happy and I usually say anything that comes up in my mind for some reason.

And Wiz Khalifa is a good rapper, if you're a hater that doesn't mean he's bad.
Back to top Go down
Trixie
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Trixie

About Smoking.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Smoking..   About Smoking.. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:27 am

Cigarettes: No. My mom is going to die of cancer because she has smoked so long. Hatehatehate.

Weed: I don't see the point. It's too expensive, and it makes you feel so unintelligent. That's why I like people who smoke weed, but not smoking weed. They're hella fun to mess with.

Alcohol: It's something to do in moderation, and to keep control of. For the same reason above, I like people who get drunk, but I don't like to get drunk. If you're at a party with me and you get smashed, expect something worse than a hangover the next day. ;D

Rap: Being a good rapper like Whizzy is something to be ashamed of and you should feel bad for liking his rap because that rap is not music and is actually very simple and overrated poetry.
Back to top Go down
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
$WOLF$

About Smoking.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Smoking..   About Smoking.. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:57 am

Nazz wrote:
Cigarettes: No. My mom is going to die of cancer because she has smoked so long. Hatehatehate.

Weed: I don't see the point. It's too expensive, and it makes you feel so unintelligent. That's why I like people who smoke weed, but not smoking weed. They're hella fun to mess with.
Expensive? Shits easier to get and cheaper than alcohol. As for the stupid thing, it all dpeends on what you smoke and how much you smoke. Some times I feel more atentive when I'm high, but when I smoke alot I get burnt out and slow (mostly due to being exhausted though).
Back to top Go down
Nero
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Nero

About Smoking.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Smoking..   About Smoking.. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:23 am

> start smoking
> feel so cool
> brag about it online

Nahh, jk...

Personally, I don't smoke. It's up to those who smoke to decide if it's good for them or not, but for me, it's a waste of money. And health.
Back to top Go down
Aaron_Lee

Aaron_Lee

About Smoking.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Smoking..   About Smoking.. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:41 am

Some people say that smoking feels good, it great, we should all try it and stuff, But in my opinion it's not worth the risk. You lungs thicken, you start choughing, you become more phrome to dieseses, and it containes an addictive substance that will make it hard to stop.

Just not worth the risk.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

About Smoking.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Smoking..   About Smoking.. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:14 pm

You do realise cigarettes have someth weird..someth like gunpowder that keeps the paper from not burning ? And part of it goes into your lungs. Unhealthy!

Ok, it is stress releiving and other shit. Once a week, not bad. Same with alcohol.

Used to smoke, drink at parties. Not addicted to any.
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
t0mpwnz

About Smoking.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Smoking..   About Smoking.. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 1:29 pm

Nero wrote:
> start smoking
> feel so cool
> brag about it online
You are awesome.
Back to top Go down
Raiden.Le.Derp
Sheriff Department
Sheriff Department
Raiden.Le.Derp

About Smoking.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Smoking..   About Smoking.. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:32 pm

Most people thinks smoking is awesome, makes the smoker looks cool or w/e and they likely show off to people and think about themselves are a gangster shit or w/e.

Some other smoke because they wanted to release tension they had and some people smoke because they got nothing to do(this is the dumb one..).

So yeah, smoke is not good. I rather buy McDonald and some McFlurry. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About Smoking.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: About Smoking..   About Smoking.. Empty

Back to top Go down

About Smoking..
Page 1 of 1