CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League of Legends

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Trixie
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Trixie

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 9:13 pm

If you like video games, you'll like League of Legends.

It's an RTS game, but don't let that turn you off right away. Whether you're new to the real-time strategy genre or have never played one, this is a good place to start playing. It's one of those games that's easy to learn but difficult to master. The basic premise of gameplay is choosing from one of MANY champions available and entering a large arena where you work with other champions to take down the opposing team. While you're only responsible for your champion, you're not a big hero who can smash anything that comes your way. You have to strategize. Small groups of minions can easily overwhelm you early game, and there's some quick thinking and teamwork needed to win a round. Each round can last from usually twenty minutes to a full hour or more depending on how the teams match up. There's all sorts of ways to play, including against bots with other players on your team to hone your skills so you don't embarrass yourself in a PvP game. If there's anything to keep you playing, it's the large amount of playable characters, each with its own unique playstyle and difficulty. The more games you play, the more in-game cash you'll earn towards your new champion. However, there's a little over 10 free champions that are available for a week at a time for everyone to try. The characters change over every Tuesday. The game DOES have a cash shop so you can purchase champions right off the bat if you're willing to pay instead of play for them. You can even buy pretty skins to change your favorite champion's appearance!

If you already play LoL and are on the North American server, add me as "iNazz"~

If you don't play LoL, I suggest you give it a try by registering and downloading here:
http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f5d1f4c77072728674414

My description can't possibly answer all of your questions about the game, so you can always check out the website and learn more when you sign up. There's millions of players on everyday, and I would even go so far as to say the playerbase outnumbers that of games like Runescape or Maplestory.

Yes, that is a referral link for the game, and if you use that, both me and you will be happy if you decide to keep playing.
Back to top Go down
t0mpwnz

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 6:53 am

Trixie wrote:
very big quote
Dawp, I play in EU Nordic and East..
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:27 pm

I like Miss Fortune, she is the only champ I can play well.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:41 am

I play on EU West and East. If you ever wanna play there with me- then add DeathComesFast to your list. If you're 30 already, we may make a team :D. Who knows.

I usually play as Mordekaiser - however I've tons of champions and I play with all.
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
Armaros
Donator
Donator

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 11:50 am

Dota2. Blizzard Dota.

Trash bin + Leage of Legends.
Back to top Go down
Trixie
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Trixie

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:32 pm

So it's made by Blizzard, so it's instantly better?

K
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 10:41 pm

Trixie wrote:
So it's made by Blizzard, so it's instantly better?

K

No.

Simply saying Blizzard Dota and Dota 2 are better. COURSE IN MY OP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

League of Legends Empty
PostSubject: Re: League of Legends   League of Legends Empty

Back to top Go down

League of Legends
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS:RP :: Off Topic :: Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: