CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving also...

Go down 
+11
Shaax
TomAndrew XIV
Sam
Wilhelmx2002
Seanykins
Seraphina
t0mpwnz
Nico
Armaros
Odin
BryanDan
15 posters
AuthorMessage
BryanDan

BryanDan

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:46 pm

Yeah well, since trial admins show players a fucked up attitude SMT does nothing about it, I'm going to leave. The playerbase is getting smaller and smaller, if you haven't noticed. I suggest you treat players differently if you want to keep this playerbase. Byee.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Gamemaster/Developer
Gamemaster/Developer
Odin

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:51 pm

Catch ye around shiksa, add me on skype firebreath56
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:52 pm

Maybereportthem?

Lolbye.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:58 pm

Anyway, report them. Don't let them ruin your fun man

Well, if you ever change your mind..you're always welcome back. Till then, take care bruh!
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
t0mpwnz

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:44 pm

vhrp.forumsrpg.com/t5098-bryan-dan
kthxbai mate.
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:25 pm

It's always the Admin team that is guilty when people can't behave.
I agree with Sonerin's point.
Plus, you do realize you can report any admin/gamemaster.
Except those, take care, I hope you won't regret your decision.
Back to top Go down
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Seanykins

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 4:57 pm

See, uhm..
You can't report the admin team.
That's why they are called the BFF Admin team, nobody is able to get kicked out unless they fuck up their friendship with the SMT.
Anyhow..
See you around.
Back to top Go down
Wilhelmx2002
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Wilhelmx2002

Location : Follow the wolf.. and you will find the beauty of nature.

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 5:56 pm

Sigh.. Ask Samara, and Tell her the names and the Dates of the attitudes, she will FIND the chatlogs and she will DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Instead of WHINING about it, DO SOMETHING about it.

Honestly.. Leaving because of that?... DO SOMETHING to fix it and make it better...

Anyway.. If your gonna ragequit... then... Dude... Try a different approach..

"If you see something, Say something"
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:33 pm

Wilhelmx2002 wrote:
Sigh.. Ask Samara, and Tell her the names and the Dates of the attitudes, she will FIND the chatlogs and she will DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Instead of WHINING about it, DO SOMETHING about it.

Honestly.. Leaving because of that?... DO SOMETHING to fix it and make it better...

Anyway.. If your gonna ragequit... then... Dude... Try a different approach..

"If you see something, Say something"

https://vhrp.forocatalan.com/t1224-sean-pyle
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
TomAndrew XIV

TomAndrew XIV

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 7:39 pm

bye man but i think you should change mind. and just think over it. just ignore the people how irritates you or simply if they are the admins talk to the smt about that
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Being kicked out of the SASP is the reason I'm quitting. Since I've actually put effort into it IG, was active on it more than my main account, and kicking me out just for disrespecting a trial admin after she disrespected me twice as much and probably many other players? SASP was the funnest thing in the server for me, and kicking me out just for the just made me kinda ragequit.
Back to top Go down
Shaax

Shaax

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:07 pm

Seanykins wrote:
See, uhm..
You can't report the admin team.
That's why they are called the BFF Admin team, nobody is able to get kicked out unless they fuck up their friendship with the SMT.
Anyhow..
See you around.

Agreed with Sean.
No offence but in the admin team,relations matter.You friend of SMT? Great,You get in the admin team.
Anyways,Bryan this is a wrong decision you have made bro.
We were starting to have fun on the server.Come from Bryan Dan account cause its fun to RP with you there as a teenager.
Anyways,I hope you come back soon buddy.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 11:43 pm

BryanDan wrote:
Being kicked out of the SASP is the reason I'm quitting. Since I've actually put effort into it IG, was active on it more than my main account, and kicking me out just for disrespecting a trial admin after she disrespected me twice as much and probably many other players? SASP was the funnest thing in the server for me, and kicking me out just for the just made me kinda ragequit.

Actually, you got kicked out for whining in /f, dming when told to stop by deron before he logged, disrespecting me, and avoiding an admin's punishment.

Back to top Go down
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
$WOLF$

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 12:17 am

Damn dude it's seemin like you dun fucked up.... Anyway see ya around homie good luck with whatever comes next.
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:21 am

Fluttershy wrote:
BryanDan wrote:

Actually, you got kicked out for whining in /f, dming when told to stop by deron before he logged, disrespecting me, and avoiding an admin's punishment.

Lololololol it's funny how you're a liar. Wheeeeere's the proof of me whinning on /f bruh? DeRon never told me to stop joking back AFAIK, and if he did, he can post here and say so. You really expect me not to reply to your freaking bullshit? I doubt anyone here even likes you and your freaking attitude. When I tried to RP with my gang and performed a simple robbery you said started saying shit about us DM'ing. I then simply told you that we're RP'ing like a real one, and you said "Do I look like I give a shit?". You firssst off disrespecting ME by telling me to fuck off or shut the fuck up, can't remember. I replied to you with the same comment and /q'd not to avoid punishment, because I doubt you'd even ajail me, but to avoid this same arguement with you. Couple of weeks ago I simply attempted to invite two people I know. They fucking ragequitted the server because of your attitude. And I can guarantee you that if I stayed and did get ajailed, you'd be kicked out of the admin team. But the SMT is always on their friend's side and will do ANYTHING for them. I doubt Samara checked the logs before even taking action, that's one example. I can also guarantee you that if ya'll continue like this, the playerbase will fall dramatically. Remember these words.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:18 am

BryanDan wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
BryanDan wrote:

Lololololol it's funny how you're a liar. Wheeeeere's the proof of me whinning on /f bruh? DeRon never told me to stop joking back AFAIK, and if he did, he can post here and say so. You really expect me not to reply to your freaking bullshit? I doubt anyone here even likes you and your freaking attitude. When I tried to RP with my gang and performed a simple robbery you said started saying shit about us DM'ing. I then simply told you that we're RP'ing like a real one, and you said "Do I look like I give a shit?". You firssst off disrespecting ME by telling me to fuck off or shut the fuck up, can't remember. I replied to you with the same comment and /q'd not to avoid punishment, because I doubt you'd even ajail me, but to avoid this same arguement with you. Couple of weeks ago I simply attempted to invite two people I know. They fucking ragequitted the server because of your attitude. And I can guarantee you that if I stayed and did get ajailed, you'd be kicked out of the admin team. But the SMT is always on their friend's side and will do ANYTHING for them. I doubt Samara checked the logs before even taking action, that's one example. I can also guarantee you that if ya'll continue like this, the playerbase will fall dramatically. Remember these words.

[12:40:39 AM] DeRon Ellis: I think I did say to stop OOCing before I logged the first time
[12:40:44 AM] Fluttershy(Nori): you did
[12:41:01 AM] DeRon Ellis: Thought so
[12:41:15 AM] DeRon Ellis: That smile is fuckeed up...
[12:41:19 AM] DeRon Ellis: Anyway...
[12:41:37 AM] DeRon Ellis: Your the one in charge when I'm not there.
[12:41:46 AM] Fluttershy(Nori): mhm
[12:41:49 AM] Fluttershy(Nori): and when vic is on and i'm not
[12:41:50 AM] Fluttershy(Nori): he's in charge
[12:41:51 AM] Fluttershy(Nori): xD
[12:41:57 AM] DeRon Ellis: So, you had control over the department, also an admin.
[12:42:03 AM] Fluttershy(Nori): mhm
[12:42:11 AM] Fluttershy(Nori): and he killed kenneth again
[12:42:39 AM] Fluttershy(Nori): and then whined hard in /f before /qing
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:39 am

I don't blame you man,things changed and well,it's less fun,could you PM me your facebook or something,or forum PM me where you r playing now,so that we can keep contact and still play togheter wherever?
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 3:25 am

Nick wrote:
I don't blame you man,things changed and well,it's less fun,could you PM me your facebook or something,or forum PM me where you r playing now,so that we can keep contact and still play togheter wherever?

Funny thing, you never asked me this shit.

On Topic: Sad to see you leave, and I'm angry because you're leaving over something really technical, that you can fix with evidence. You're always welcome back, but that's my call. See you around.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:09 am

Zero wrote:
Nick wrote:

Funny thing, you never asked me this shit.

On Topic: Sad to see you leave, and I'm angry because you're leaving over something really technical, that you can fix with evidence. You're always welcome back, but that's my call. See you around.

He has no evidence against me, while I have much against him

Back to top Go down
Odin
Gamemaster/Developer
Gamemaster/Developer
Odin

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:33 am

BryanDan wrote:

Leaving also... 1912-so-much-win

אמרת יפה בנאדם.
אם תצטרך אותי, תוסיף לסקייפ.
למרות שאיני ממליץ לך לעזוב בגלל שיקסע אחת אבל זאת ההחלטה שלך... אז מה שתעשה העיקר שתיהיה שמח.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 9:50 am

Locked.

To those who have the same thoughts on the Admin team as Bryan, Sean and David. If you do not like how this place is run, then you know where the leaving section is, make a topic and get out.
Sick of the attitude of some of you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Leaving also... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving also...   Leaving also... Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving also...
Page 1 of 1