CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Brief History of America

Go down 
+5
Wilhelmx2002
$WOLF$
Sonerin
PushItToTheLimit™
Nero
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Nero
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Nero

A Brief History of America Empty
PostSubject: A Brief History of America   A Brief History of America EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:32 am

Back to top Go down
PushItToTheLimit™

PushItToTheLimit™

PostSubject: Re: A Brief History of America   A Brief History of America EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 11:44 am

it's not a joke it's actually truth about USA

Back to top Go down
Sonerin

Sonerin

PostSubject: Re: A Brief History of America   A Brief History of America EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
$WOLF$

PostSubject: Re: A Brief History of America   A Brief History of America EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 3:53 pm

PushItToTheLimit™ wrote:
it's not a joke it's actually truth about USA

Somewhat true, somewhat not.
Back to top Go down
Wilhelmx2002
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Wilhelmx2002

Location : Follow the wolf.. and you will find the beauty of nature.

PostSubject: Re: A Brief History of America   A Brief History of America EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 6:05 am

Don't be Countryist.

America is America, Made up of Multiple ethnicities.

I don't see any reason why you should make fun of it.

Be wary of many patriots, For they may do alot..

I mean I live in America.. and those are HORRIBLE Excuses for Papers. I've studied history, And thats not how it happened.

Do yourself a favor, and everyone else you might have insulted, GO TO A LIBRARY AND READ.

Damn Techy fellers.. Cant leave the house without an Ipad... Damn Tech...
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: A Brief History of America   A Brief History of America EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 8:59 am

^ You read history IN America, they feed you shit there.

America is a lost country, filled with debt, wars.

They seek oil and nothing else, but they tend to keep it a secret, that KONY 2012 shit is a good example, they've figured Uganda has oil and sent squads in there, like, please.

I don't blame the people, I blame the government.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Nero

PostSubject: Re: A Brief History of America   A Brief History of America EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 9:35 am

Wilhelmx2002 wrote:
Don't be Countryist.

America is America, Made up of Multiple ethnicities.

I don't see any reason why you should make fun of it.

Be wary of many patriots, For they may do alot..

I mean I live in America.. and those are HORRIBLE Excuses for Papers. I've studied history, And thats not how it happened.

Do yourself a favor, and everyone else you might have insulted, GO TO A LIBRARY AND READ.

Damn Techy fellers.. Cant leave the house without an Ipad... Damn Tech...

The video was made by Michael Moore. An American. Me posting it has nothing to do with "me hating US". I've nothing against it.
But you gotta admit, most of it is true.

And I know that it didn't happen that way. Croatia has one of the hardest educational systems in this part of Europe.
(Which doesn't focus on the country's history, like in America.)

About the "Techy" part, you've got the wrong person. Hell, I barely use my phone.

Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: A Brief History of America   A Brief History of America EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 8:13 am

Well, it made me laugh.

SO WHY -ARE- THE WHITE PEOPLE SO SCARED.
Back to top Go down
Trixie
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: A Brief History of America   A Brief History of America EmptyTue Apr 10, 2012 11:45 pm

I dunno, the US history I've been taught isn't all that biased.

There's some really horrible stuff I learned that the whole country has done throughout the years. And I still think a lot of Americans are generally uneducated, ignorant, lazy slobs who sit around and take advantage of the already failing government's money to live.

Not to mention my/our generation will be pretty much fucked once we get to the ages of our parents.
Back to top Go down
Wilhelmx2002
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Wilhelmx2002

Location : Follow the wolf.. and you will find the beauty of nature.

PostSubject: Re: A Brief History of America   A Brief History of America EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 1:57 am

Indeed... Trixie is right.. The American gov has Really fucked up.

Plus as she said. Most americans are lazy bastards who dont give a damn. Thats the big problem,
If they got off their lazy asses and DID SOMETHING, we wouldnt have it so bad, Im pulling Two part time jobs as it is, cuz not enough payroll.

BUT, My generation was born in 1991, Meaning we wont let it fail. Anyone born in 1990-2000, Will work. We arent lazy bastards, we do shit. Plus.. I studdied in america and Poland.. I gotta say... Even though Poland has Limited recourses... God damn the Education is Better there.

Problem is we are trying to get help from others, We help them. we need to Pull what we have and work on our own country, But no one wants to do that, why? the Damned politicians Keep the money for themselves.

Everyday I come in to work, I always see these STUPID ... Checks from the government LETTING Lazy bastards do NOTHING.
They get Money for nothing?... Fucks sake... They pay for the people.. They let them be lazy as hell.

BUT YET THEY BUY COMPUTERS. <.< Some americans are Just too stupid to be classified as americans..

Oh and PS> that youtube thing is nothing like the history about america in poland..

There Used to be a time when i was proud to live in america, now its an indignity.
Back to top Go down
PushItToTheLimit™

PushItToTheLimit™

PostSubject: Re: A Brief History of America   A Brief History of America EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:36 am

America is full with shit... with their secrets like Iluminatia Area 51 and stuff like that.. Goverment CIA FBI full with shit at all i don't like USA never liked it this video explaining everything for me.

yeah it's about power in america and oil and gold and money and weapons and tanks and army xD
Back to top Go down
DrakeB.

PostSubject: Re: A Brief History of America   A Brief History of America EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 2:22 pm

Lmfao at every video in here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Brief History of America   A Brief History of America Empty

Back to top Go down

A Brief History of America
Page 1 of 1