CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

No reason for me to stay

Go down 
+7
Seraphina
Nicolas
Tough Tony
Armaros
Akabara
Seanykins
Lloyd_McFadden
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

No reason for me to stay Empty
PostSubject: No reason for me to stay   No reason for me to stay EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:29 pm

Alright, I've lost so many close friends here, and the amount of RP I am doing is so low. To be honest once I reached level 20+ I got bored of VH. Anyway, all my close VH friends have left apart from probably Mia and Robi. Robi I have his skype, and Mia, if you have msn/skype send me the address please. I just...can't be bothered playing anymore with none of my close friends. I'm literally sat at my desk depressed with how many close friends are gone. So rather than stalling and making a long ass list, I'll just say bye. I'll probably end up binning my project since GTA San andreas is getting old. Might be better for me to start my own game completely, since I know C++, Java, V.Basic, and other languages much better than I do Pawno. Maybe I'll come back when the new GM is made, I don't know.

Anyway, Love you all, sorry if I was ever a jerk to you, and good luck with the server. I think I'll go drink about 50 tropical energy drinks now.

Last edited by Lloyd_McFadden on Mon Jun 18, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Seanykins

PostSubject: Re: No reason for me to stay   No reason for me to stay EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:35 pm

y u no mention me, scumbag?
you gave me this damn name and i am still using it.

Well, drink a energy drink for me.
Back to top Go down
Akabara
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Akabara

PostSubject: Re: No reason for me to stay   No reason for me to stay EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:39 pm

Dammit Dan dan. Y u abandon meeee.

Talk to me on skype sometime, k? Unless you removed me /changed skypes, in which case damn youuuuuuuuuuuu and farewell.
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: No reason for me to stay   No reason for me to stay EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:51 pm

Don't run off yet. That's all I'm going to say, rly.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

PostSubject: Re: No reason for me to stay   No reason for me to stay EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:54 pm

I've still got you on skype sam, don't worry.
Back to top Go down
Tough Tony

Tough Tony

PostSubject: Re: No reason for me to stay   No reason for me to stay EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Even though we never really talked much, you're a pretty good guy. Maybe because of those tropical energy drinks you drank. But..it's sad to see so many people leaving. I hope you do come back.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: No reason for me to stay   No reason for me to stay EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 3:18 pm

Yeah, thank you very much.

Especially for me "not" being one of those "close friends" who are apparently "gone", cause the past you had with me and Salvatore/Marcos was left in a trash bin? Mhm, we ain't the shitheads who actually made each other stay. And also I am pretty ashamed, but wait, not anymore. Because it's not your fault cuz' someone filled your head with crap.

Anyhow dude, regardless all the shit I'd like to mention in here, BUT since it's your "no reason for me to stay" topic:

Good bye lad, thanks for Roleplay, fun and shizz, it was a good time,thanks being a good friend in the long past too. Take care and may all the hope and light shine upon you.
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: No reason for me to stay   No reason for me to stay EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Don't bin the SRP PRoject.
Maybe someone is looking forward to play there.
Someone.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

PostSubject: Re: No reason for me to stay   No reason for me to stay EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:58 pm

I salute you good friend. gotcha on skype my love.
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
Mia
Administrator
Administrator
Mia

PostSubject: Re: No reason for me to stay   No reason for me to stay EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:12 pm

You were the first close friend... Hold on... You were the first friend of mine in this server. I will miss you, always remember our greatest RPs and will always love ya. Good luck
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: No reason for me to stay   No reason for me to stay EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 9:54 pm

See ya!
Back to top Go down
Nero
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Nero

PostSubject: Re: No reason for me to stay   No reason for me to stay EmptyMon Jun 18, 2012 8:42 am

Thanks for making me rich 'n all... 'N all that cool RP and sniping against Fegarri and all that...

Hope you suffocate in those drinks.

Bye :<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No reason for me to stay   No reason for me to stay Empty

Back to top Go down

No reason for me to stay
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS:RP :: Off Topic :: I'm new / I'm leaving-
Jump to: