CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About all this mess.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikky

About all this mess. Empty
PostSubject: About all this mess.   About all this mess. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 4:01 pm

I never talked to Marshall,or any of his friends.
It is fake,because I can make logs too. And if you don't believe me,my skype is,lucius.spenser,and my name on skype is NOT Nikky,It's Lucius Spenser,so it maybe someone else trying to look like me. I can give SMT my damn password if they want to check. It wasn't me at all.

Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: About all this mess.   About all this mess. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:23 pm

Hard to believe, you're his closest internet friend, why'd he show you guilty? Also I remember ShahAlam trying to make me start minecraft, he was like "nikky and I are killing monsters and shit :DD: yu must join"
Back to top Go down
Shaax

Shaax

PostSubject: Re: About all this mess.   About all this mess. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:27 pm

Ok lets get things staright.
I never gave you a minecraft.exe so shut up.

I wanted you to play with us cause i wanted you to show that we made Atlantis in Minecraft and i told you to DOWNLOAD IT ON YOUR OWN.NOT TAKE A .EXE FROM ME.

So get your facts straight.
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: About all this mess.   About all this mess. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:30 pm

Still, you two are close friends, why'd those logs be fake? why'd you make him seem guilty? Jeez.
Be nice next time
Reported your post.
Back to top Go down
Nikky

PostSubject: Re: About all this mess.   About all this mess. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:33 pm

Seraphina wrote:
Still, you two are close friends, why'd those logs be fake? why'd you make him seem guilty? Jeez.
Be nice next time
Reported your post.

Close friends? What the hell are you talking about? I don't even know who the guy is!
Back to top Go down
Shaax

Shaax

PostSubject: Re: About all this mess.   About all this mess. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:39 pm

Reported my post?

Sure. Be Nice? Get you facts straight and i will.
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: About all this mess.   About all this mess. EmptyWed Jun 27, 2012 6:51 pm

I'm not talking about Max Addams, I'm talking about ShahAlam and you, since you two were like "Join minecraft omg",
I'm just stating what I know, calm the hell down.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About all this mess.   About all this mess. Empty

Back to top Go down

About all this mess.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS:RP :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: