CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Multiple Spawn for Non-Duty Mechanics

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

Multiple Spawn for Non-Duty Mechanics Empty
PostSubject: Multiple Spawn for Non-Duty Mechanics   Multiple Spawn for Non-Duty Mechanics EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:04 pm

I came to a extremely bad problem today. My engine became broken due to my excessively large lag. Meaning the engine eventually broke. But, Their was no god dam Mechanics online *Shakes fists*. So there I was, stuck in the middle of nowhere with a broken car, and a car in slot 2 I couldnt spawn. I wasnt allowed to relog either -,-. To overcome this problem, I propose you allow Multiple car spawning. It is rather annoying not having a mechanic online, a Broken car, and a very healthy car in slot 2.

This would not only solve this problem, it would increase RP Business or w/e. People could buy 3 cars and start a "Rent" Business. They could also borrow their car to other people, which is very life-like. This would also Increase the need for people to use Traffic lights. Its pretty obvious when I say, More cars = More Traffic, More Traffic = More RP.

Tis GOOD Overall :). Please consider my Suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff Department
Sheriff Department
Victor_Jankowski

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Spawn for Non-Duty Mechanics   Multiple Spawn for Non-Duty Mechanics EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:10 pm

No way.... IMO

You just said your lag is WAY to damn large. Yeah? Think if everyone kept spawning two cars at once. It increases the lag way TOO much. it wouldn't be possible to RP.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Spawn for Non-Duty Mechanics   Multiple Spawn for Non-Duty Mechanics EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:17 pm

My lag is due to the shittest, Most diabolical laptop in the universe. Not the Server.

I didnt say in the post my lag was caused by the server

Plus, We would only need them to spawn two cars when theirs no mechanics online, which usually is when about 5 people are on.

And if your so bothered about Lag, remove some off the SD Cars Theirs too many which are hardly ever used.
Back to top Go down
Rayz
Management/Developer
Management/Developer
Rayz

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Spawn for Non-Duty Mechanics   Multiple Spawn for Non-Duty Mechanics EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:54 am

1, Not possible - Cannot change the gamemode to allow more vehicles to be spawned.

2, Just because -YOU- lag doesn't mean we need to change it.

-locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Multiple Spawn for Non-Duty Mechanics   Multiple Spawn for Non-Duty Mechanics Empty

Back to top Go down

Multiple Spawn for Non-Duty Mechanics
Page 1 of 1