CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires

Go down 
+10
Nicolas
Nico
Seraphina
Suave
BryanDan
Sam
Ravenholm
Kevy
Seanykins
Lloyd_McFadden
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires   Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:35 am

I doubt anyone could get a chance to chop a head off, and karla, I meant does that mean vampires can't use their powers on wolved in human form? Not the other way around,
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires   Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 7:39 am

Lloyd_McFadden wrote:
I doubt anyone could get a chance to chop a head off, and karla, I meant does that mean vampires can't use their powers on wolved in human form? Not the other way around,

1. Please don't call me Karla OOCly...
2. Vampires cannot use their powers in public, even against wolves. If you're in an interior, or out away from the main area, you're fine to use vamp powers against a werewolf in their homid form.
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires   Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:45 pm

This idea is stupid, we need things that would keep the players amused, not things that would make the RP even more boring than it is at this moment.
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires   Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:49 pm

Lloyd_McFadden wrote:
Well I've seen multiple vampires with guns, Ak's etc.

As for a IC reason, FBI Knows about wolves and vampires, if you remember the rp before, they kidnapped some wolves so they obviously have SOME way of determining who is a wolf/vampire.
So we could rp the FBI runs the Ammunation, and they'd know who's vampires/wolves, and they could deny them from purchasing the guns.

Simplesssss

I brainwashed a SD Corporal to get my AK.
I've not purchased it from Ammu.
Still, not fully-supporting this due There are no IC excuses of vampires or wolves being unable to use weapons.
Maybe you can improve humans instead of making non-sense stuff to supernaturals?
Duh.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires   Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:50 pm

SD Corporals can't get AKs.

Who gave you it, seraph. PM me.
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires   Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:56 pm

Cbf to PM, and no it was not faction abuse.
The dude(Mcay) had Level 2 license.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires   Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 4:58 pm

Seraph.

A level two license can't get an AK.

It's a fucking assault rifle, which = LEVEL 3.

Therefore faction abuse.
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires   Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:22 pm

Interesting, I just heard something about this IG. The AK-47 is indeed a Lvl 3 weapon, and besides. You can't even buy one in the US anymore. We have a ban on purchasing a civilian model assault rifles.
Back to top Go down
Sonerin

Sonerin

PostSubject: Re: Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires   Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:33 pm

I respect your suggestion, but I disagree with it. Let me tell you why;

The vampires and wolves are ought to be overpowered, they are partially supernatural after all. The main point of VH:RP's gamemode is not a racial war between vampires and humans. Combat is just a small part of the game.

I don't see why it would be a big problem for the vampires to be overpowered. They should be overpowered, humans should learn to roleplay fear.

Sorry, but I think that vampires are not supposed to be weak creatures. It is fine as it is, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires   Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 12:49 pm

Weapons wont be removed/banned from the two races.

I could have said this at the start, but I wanted to see a decent discussion over it.

-Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires   Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ban guns from Wolf/Vampires
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2