CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Atilliary Facilities (Minecraft Adventure Puzzle) Beta!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Constipator

The Constipator

Atilliary Facilities (Minecraft Adventure Puzzle) Beta! Empty
PostSubject: Atilliary Facilities (Minecraft Adventure Puzzle) Beta!   Atilliary Facilities (Minecraft Adventure Puzzle) Beta! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:11 pm

So lately I've been making a story-puzzle map for minecraft. It's not too big, and it's horrible to look at from outside, but once you're inside, it sucks you into the story. However the mod will NEED Modloader, Forge, IndustrialCraft, MineFactory and the Balkons Weapon's Mod installed.
So basically, it takes place in a testing centre of Atiliary Facilities. This story pretty mimics Portal 1 in a more to-the-point way.

DOWNLOAD:
http://uploading.com/files/46583baf/Atilliary%2BFacilities%2BMap.zip/

Please ignore the large stone building. This was taken from a multiplayer map, and I decided to keep my puzzle in single player mode. The friend's puzzle has no part to do with the Atilliary Facilities puzzle map and is incomplete.

Rules of the map:
: Set the game on Peaceful mode.
: Do not break any blocks.
: You may only pick up and throw sand blocks. You may not place any items, including sand blocks.
: You may not take any blocks with you through doors.

The map requires a shitload of mods, so if you are willing to play the map, you will need to install it, or simply relplace your Minecraft.Jar in the "bin' file with this one. Also, replace the "Mods" folder with the mods folder in this link as well.
DOWNLOAD LINK
http://uploading.com/files/4e2e4951/Mods.zip/

The map includes 4 small chapters.
1: Playing Nice. (Intro)
2: Fault
3: Back to testing
4: Deep Under
5: A hot surprise
6: Escape

There is music for every chapter. This is optional.
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9E151BCD6DCEF0AF

I'll have the story here in a spoiler since I don't know how I'm going to get this mod uploaded for downloading.
Always remember to make a backup of your Minecraft.Jar!
So yeah, spoilers.

A summary:

Known Bugs:
Sometimes. usually during laggy gameplay, the test before the boss level will not give the sandblock when the button is pressed, causing the player to be trapped. If this happens, go back into the obsidian mine and collect an item as a replacement.
When you die, you spawn in the middle of nowhere. This seems to be unfixable and very annoying. USE THE BED BEFORE GOING INSIDE.

Last edited by The Constipator on Fri May 25, 2012 7:03 pm; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Kevy

Kevy

PostSubject: Re: Atilliary Facilities (Minecraft Adventure Puzzle) Beta!   Atilliary Facilities (Minecraft Adventure Puzzle) Beta! EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 9:22 pm

Awesome!
/downloading
GIMMIE LINK
Back to top Go down
The Constipator

The Constipator

PostSubject: Re: Atilliary Facilities (Minecraft Adventure Puzzle) Beta!   Atilliary Facilities (Minecraft Adventure Puzzle) Beta! EmptySat Mar 24, 2012 11:34 am

Update: Now downloadable as Beta!
However I'm still working on suitable songs. Or else, it's pretty much ready to play.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atilliary Facilities (Minecraft Adventure Puzzle) Beta!   Atilliary Facilities (Minecraft Adventure Puzzle) Beta! Empty

Back to top Go down

Atilliary Facilities (Minecraft Adventure Puzzle) Beta!
Page 1 of 1