CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze

Go down 
+7
Mia
$WOLF$
Seraphina
Lloyd_McFadden
Nico
Rayz
Odin
11 posters
AuthorMessage
Odin
Gamemaster/Developer
Gamemaster/Developer
Odin

Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze  Empty
PostSubject: Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze    Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:18 am

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lucid_dream

So I basically tried that thing last night and I actually succeeded ! and I must say... scariest thing in my life never been so scared.
I started shaping my own dream to a jungle in which I started hunting with an unknown female with bows and arrows, sadly it was hard to shape it since it's like I'm suck in a dream in my body, so I started climbing a rope that I created and got out of my body, seeing it laying there in my bed even freaked me out more.
As soon as I got out of my body using the rope I started moving around the apartment and suddenly shaped it to a big jungle in which I hunted for a couple of hours, scary thing happened when she had to go back to her tribe and I had to hunt alone.
I tell you I almost cried from the damn darkness and noises there, was so scary I thought it's real.
I found a small boar I can hunt down and kill for food, but as soon as I stretched my bow and shot an arrow to his body, he turns around and he had glowing eyes and a weird demon face, he started chasing me with massive screaming of demons, I was freaked the fuck out and started running when I finally lost the jungle environment and fell off a cliff back to my apartment, I was sighing as relief to see it isnt real and I tried going back to my body with success like a soul entering a body, then I woke up and could move my body again but I realized I was sweating as fuck from it.

That's all really, I could actually remember it, awesome isn't it ?
Although I do not suggest doing it since many might have nightmares in which you cannot wake up that easily from, and it's quite terrifying.
I swear all of this is real and I'm freaked out by it myself.
Back to top Go down
Rayz
Management/Developer
Management/Developer
Rayz

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze    Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:41 am

Cool... but how did you initiate the lucid state?
Back to top Go down
Odin
Gamemaster/Developer
Gamemaster/Developer
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze    Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:57 am

Followed a few guides on the internet.
try this
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze    Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:19 am

Nice.
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze    Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:30 am

Many people beleive whoever you see in the Lucid state (This case that women) is your spirit guide. I dont really believe it but meh, Thought I'd say so.
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze    Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:32 am

I tried this before, failed.

:<
Back to top Go down
Rayz
Management/Developer
Management/Developer
Rayz

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze    Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:42 am

Really eager to try it tonight, tried it a while back.. failed.
Back to top Go down
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
$WOLF$

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze    Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 11:42 am

I did this once on accident. Mid dream I discovered I was dreaming and ran out my grandmas house and stole a bike, woke up a few seconds after sadly. This happened at about 8 lol so I was like "O m g wtf? o.o"
Back to top Go down
Mia
Administrator
Administrator
Mia

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze    Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:29 pm

Well there's something better then Lucid Dreaming. It's OBE (Out of Body Experience/Near death experience). The thing when you keep your minds open, but you let your soul out of your body. Difference between Lucid Dreaming and OBE, is that OBE is real, Dreaming is dreaming. In OBE you leave your body as a soul and you can travel all distances while flying. Well if you're gonna try it for the first time, try not to explore your enviroment for too long, because your body is not capable of long OBE trips just as a baby isn't good for walking too much. Plus when you're "landing" back in your body in OBE, if you won't take causions you can cause yourself physical wounds such as bruises.

P.S. For the perverted people, I suggest you not to try something kinky in other's people life. Everything has it's own rules. So does OBE... Well you can interfere people while being in your Astral form (yeah OBE is Astral Projection too) but make sure that they let you do it, else it won't end up well.
Back to top Go down
Sonerin

Sonerin

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze    Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:57 pm

I have experienced astral projection. You do not die during the astral projection, it is perfectly safe unless you have a heart condition which could probably give you a heart attack. Otherwise, it is rather unsettling but interesting.

Back to top Go down
Shaax

Shaax

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze    Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:00 pm

It happens to me alot that i find out i am dreaming and then suddenly after some time I AM STILL INSIDE the dream but then i wake up
Back to top Go down
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
That Kanadian Fellow

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze    Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:46 pm

Crazy. I was just looking into this, wanted to try it but heard a lot of horror stories of nightmeres and things.

I would like to point out, that Sleep Paralyze and Lucid dreaming are very different. Sleep Paralyze is when you almost wake up and attempt to go back to sleep, you enter a half concious, half dream state. You will be in your bed, but are still dreaming, therefor you cannot move, yell, etc etc. Chances are, during this state an omen/demon/scary monster sorta thing will attack you. You just have to continue to willing yourself awake and eventually you'll wake up. I once had an experience like this, I was laying on my stomach. I woke up, noticed it was like, 8 AM and tried going back to sleep. I decided I couldn't and attempted to move, and I couldn't. I kind of layed there as I heard shuffling around me, and I could feel whatever was moving. It jumped onto my bed and did what I could only imagine is drilling the back of my head with a power drill. Didn't hurt, just was irritating. Eventually, I was able to shake my head and I woke up. Lucid dreaming is coming to a concious state inside of a full dream and gaining the ability to shape it.
Back to top Go down
Nero
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze    Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze  EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:21 pm

That Kanadian Fellow wrote:
Sleep Paralyze is when you almost wake up and attempt to go back to sleep, you enter a half concious, half dream state.

Sleep Paralysis is a state of your body when your brain freezes it, so it wouldn't copy the actions you do in your dream. (For example, you start dancing in your dream, but IRL you're laying still, because you're paralyzed).

"The Hag" syndrome, (the monsters, demons and etc. that are appearing) is actually hallucinations, because you're awake, but cannot move due the paralysis. Being in half-dream, your mind still projects images, but because of the fear (from the paralysis) it projects negative images, such as those demons.

OT: Never bothered to attempt it. Too demanding.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze    Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze  Empty

Back to top Go down

Lucid Dreaming/ Sleep Paralyze
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS:RP :: Off Topic :: Off Topic-
Jump to: