CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

loled

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dlukic

loled Empty
PostSubject: loled   loled EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:12 pm

I'm going from this server.If my friends wants to play I not.FUCKINIG SAMP AND SERVERS AND ALL SAN ANDREAS.(if you think i hack,i never hacked and such as. WHAT THREATMENT,WHAT HACK.)
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

loled Empty
PostSubject: Re: loled   loled EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Cool story..No idea what you're talking about..unban appeal is in the other section..anyway, cya, take care and..take care.
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

loled Empty
PostSubject: Re: loled   loled EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:31 pm

Topic locked. Have a nice day.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

loled Empty
PostSubject: Re: loled   loled EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 2:29 pm

Look, I can't let you stay here, cause you have IRL relations with known hackers/cheaters, and not to mention that you knew my secret answer for my Hotmail and other stuff. Those screenshots could have been easily photoshoped and I never really trusted you. This is Internet, no one should be trusted nor act friendly to each other. Sorry.

EDIT: If you feel that this is unfair ban, please contact SMT and explain them the full story and let them decide over your ban. Personally I don't trust you, and the recent server script leak is probably connected to the earlier incident of my accounts getting hacked, because I had a gamemode download link in one of my inboxes. I'm sorry, but I can't trust you anymore, you seem like a cool guy but there are server interests that we have to protect. As I said, contact SMT and prove them that you didn't had anything with that.
Back to top Go down
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
That Kanadian Fellow

loled Empty
PostSubject: Re: loled   loled EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:53 pm

Makaveli wrote:
Look, I can't let you stay here, cause you have IRL relations with known hackers/cheaters, and not to mention that you knew my secret answer for my Hotmail and other stuff. Those screenshots could have been easily photoshoped and I never really trusted you. This is Internet, no one should be trusted nor act friendly to each other. Sorry.

EDIT: If you feel that this is unfair ban, please contact SMT and explain them the full story and let them decide over your ban. Personally I don't trust you, and the recent server script leak is probably connected to the earlier incident of my accounts getting hacked, because I had a gamemode download link in one of my inboxes. I'm sorry, but I can't trust you anymore, you seem like a cool guy but there are server interests that we have to protect. As I said, contact SMT and prove them that you didn't had anything with that.

I have so much respect for you right now, Marcus.
Back to top Go down
Dlukic

loled Empty
PostSubject: Re: loled   loled EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 7:40 pm

look,I'm not in any contact with hacker.I know him but I'm not friend with him.We don't live in same town.I live in Rijeka and he in Krk. thats 52 km along.i only know luka franolic cuz hes my friend.Problem is that we have same ip.every day other ip,and Rijeka dont have much ip so my internet catch nearest ip. im not friend with hacker i just know it from SAMP..WTF?HOW CAN BE PHOTOSPED THIS? what script? dont understand.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

loled Empty
PostSubject: Re: loled   loled EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:16 pm

loled 3531u7p

Just an example.

If you feel your ban is unfair, contact SMT. Also, I don't tolerate that you contacted my IRL friend through Facebook about your ban. We don't know each other IRL and I don't like to mix IRL and Internet stuff.
Back to top Go down
Dlukic

loled Empty
PostSubject: Re: loled   loled EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 8:46 pm

lol wtf? he send me request and i have accepted him,cuz when davidhacked you i think
Back to top Go down
Dlukic

loled Empty
PostSubject: Re: loled   loled EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:07 pm

alright,I'm going from the server..I will script for my server.But anyways this stay my best server I ever play.I'VE JUST WANTED TO PLAY.WHAT HACK,WHAT TREATMENT?FUUUUCK THAT.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

loled Empty
PostSubject: Re: loled   loled EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:13 pm

Sorry, I'm not happy with this decision. I hope you'll understand when you start your own server, it's hard to evaluate people just by looking at their text messages over Internet. I hope you'll get good at scripting, it's a pretty good way to get into the programming world.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

loled Empty
PostSubject: Re: loled   loled EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 2:28 am

I'm locking this again. Don't unlock it please.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

loled Empty
PostSubject: Re: loled   loled Empty

Back to top Go down

loled
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS:RP :: Off Topic :: I'm new / I'm leaving-
Jump to: