CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums

Go down 
+5
Nero
Aaron_Lee
Zohan
Wilhelmx2002
Makaveli
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums Empty
PostSubject: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:38 pm

Quote :
Postloop is a marketplace and exchange for Forum Owners, Blog Owners, and Content Writers. Forum owners can use Postloop to attract more posts to their forums, blog owners use Postloop to attract more comments to their blogs, and content writers use Postloop to earn money for posting in forums and commenting on blogs. All of the exchanging of posts and comments is tracked automatically thanks to Postloop's exclusive monitoring service. It tracks activity in real time and automatically matches up forums and blogs to writers so that Postloop users do not need to bother setting up their own contracts and agreements.

You can register here: http://adf.ly/6SGsR

You can earn from $2-5 or more per day. One post (reply) is around 1.58 points, 100 points = $5.00 (1 point = $0.05). Minimum payout is $5 (100 pts). I'll post here when I get paid out, still checking out if it's legit or not. I checked the Internet, and no one said if it's a scam or not, so it would be pretty cool if it works. It's a nice way to get money to donate for the server, or buy stuff from Steam or Ebay
Back to top Go down
Wilhelmx2002
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Wilhelmx2002

Location : Follow the wolf.. and you will find the beauty of nature.

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:03 pm

.... Wow. It would be pretty cool. BUT if you had to install anything for your website. I WOULD monitor the Task Manager, carefully. if not, then..nothing to worry about, but i will register 100 percent if you get paid out. This would be awesome. fucking awesome to help the server.

Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 10:08 pm

No downloads or anything, all you have to do is post. The problem is that a lot of forums that they offer to you are for some specific activities, and if you can't find a forum where you can say something about something you know, then it's not profitable. I find forums about programming and technologies and games the best for it.
Back to top Go down
Zohan

Zohan

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:21 am

If it works , I'll try to be Bronze here.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:29 am

I have around 60 points right now, gonna post more to reach pay out later this day. I'm a bit skeptical too, but it should probably work.

EDIT: Requested a payout, let's see if I'll receive it on my Paypal.

PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums Test
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 4:09 pm

Okay this is legit, just got paid $5 on my Paypal (took them 30 minutes to process the payment, really quick).

PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums Capture

EDIT: I will post a tutorial on how to use this later when I get back home.
Back to top Go down
Aaron_Lee

Aaron_Lee

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:43 am

I'd totally do this, but... I have no credit card...
Thanks for shairng though, maybe I can do this in the next 4 years. LOL
Back to top Go down
Nero
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Nero

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:24 pm

Just make a Paypal account, and ask your parents to link their card to your account, so you could get verified. Or simply ask them to make you a card or have an unverified account. You can still send/receive money if you have an unverified account (to/from some people).
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 5:50 pm

Aight, I found two tutorials for this site, and I combined them in one PDF file. You can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?2g8d4c5oyzc8r46
Back to top Go down
Wilhelmx2002
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Wilhelmx2002

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:23 pm

... Alrighty.. i think its set.. How the hell does this work? How do they track progress..

That pdf file.. DIdnt exactly work for me.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:42 pm

Well, if I understood correctly, the site owners are paying to Postloop to list their forum/blog on Postloop. Now, Postloop pays to it's users for every post. They earn double from what you got paid (if you earn $5 they have earned $10 from the site owner, and after they paid you they still got $5). Every site listed there has a plugin that tracks your posts. You have to manually enter your user name and email in Postloop that you use on a forum. I don't know, can't really explain it well, it's all in the FAQ. http://www.postloop.com/pages/frequently_asked_questions

It sounds silly, but I won't complain. As long as I receive money on my Paypal I won't question anything xD
Back to top Go down
Wilhelmx2002
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Wilhelmx2002

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 6:55 pm

So... basically... if Samara has vh set to that.. then she gets 10 for every 5 bucks we get?
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 7:04 pm

Nope. Let me explain

Let's say Samara sets VH for this. Let's say she pays $12 for 100 points.

Those $12 goes to Postloop.

Now, when Postloop member post on that forum (let's say VH), they would earn 1.58 points per post and that would deduct from VH's points (100).

Now let's say a Postloop user reach 100 points. Postloop would pay him $5.

So, Postloop earned $12 and they paid out $5. That's $6 of profit for them. Forum owners only gain users and content (and Google ranking position) by using Postloop services. I hope I explained it correctly.

EDIT: Just requested another withdrawal

PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums Withdraw

EDIT 2:

I just received my 2nd payment

PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums Capture
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Just a quick update, to show how much I earned from it in the last few days:

PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums Image
Back to top Go down
Shaax

Shaax

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 1:48 pm

Makaveli wrote:
Just a quick update, to show how much I earned from it in the last few days:

PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums Image

I wish i had Paypal then i could collect enough money for Gold Donor
Back to top Go down
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 4:33 pm

Ho shit, 35 Dollars in a week...TOTALLY SIGNING UP!
Back to top Go down
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
$WOLF$

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:31 am

I just got registered and approved, seems pretty legit. If any of yall are thinking of registering, help me get some extra points while you at it?
http://www.postloop.com/invite/The Grim of Evil
If you're already registered PM me yours and I'll do the same (I have a few extra email accounts)
Back to top Go down
Aaron_Lee

Aaron_Lee

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 8:23 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=504pJIvPMuY

Found the video to make a paypal without a credit card for those 18 below.
I'll be trying it soon though, hope it works...

EDIT: How or Can I subcribe into this very forum[VHRP] and receive money by posting here? I already post here alot so...
Just of I can or do I need to use the forums listed on the postloop website?

EDIT: Account closed, they didn't like me u.u
Back to top Go down
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
$WOLF$

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 1:22 pm

Aaron_Lee wrote:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=504pJIvPMuY

Found the video to make a paypal without a credit card for those 18 below.
I'll be trying it soon though, hope it works...

EDIT: How or Can I subcribe into this very forum[VHRP] and receive money by posting here? I already post here alot so...
Just of I can or do I need to use the forums listed on the postloop website?

EDIT: Account closed, they didn't like me u.u
Samara would have to pay to have the site put on Post Loop. Also Mak can you help me dude? My account was approved and everything, but I can't subscribe to any forums, reported it, but no response yet.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Donator
Donator
Marshall

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:42 pm

Pretty Cool website , but i can't register, there's an error
Back to top Go down
http://jokes-and-trolls.up-your.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums   PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums Empty

Back to top Go down

PostLoop - Earn by posting on forums
Page 1 of 1