CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For du normies

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
$WOLF$

For du normies Empty
PostSubject: For du normies   For du normies EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:10 pm

In-Game Name: Jager_Arach
Level: 20
Type of suggestion: A human one
Describe the suggestion: A few suggestions I have to hopefuly increase the roleplay of humans.
From a scale from 1-10 rate how important this suggestion is: 7-10?

So I've seen some changes to the server since management's change. Additions like the radio, trunk, new interiors, etc. I however believe that humans need more when it comes to updates, as the focus has been on vamp and wolf. Now while all the new updates are great, I'm playing as human and I have to say it's the same as it was when I first joined the server, some minor rp here and there, but for the most part a waiting game for vamp/wolf. I think that humans are this server's heart and should be as big as a focus as the other two races. In my opinion if we focus on the human side of the server for a while it would draw more players creating a larger community of regulars and thus more initiate options for the vampires and wolves and factions. Everyone wins.

Some suggestions I have are.

A new housing and renting system
First off house price would change automatically depending on the house's interior. The selling system for a house would be simular to cars. You could sell it to the bank or w/e and get 2/3 the value of the house or sell it at full price or more directly to another player. I think the renting system should be ripped out completely and instead placed with a simple key system, this way players can come up with their own living situations.

More tools
I don't see this as any large problem; I just think it would be cooler if we had more options when it came to what we spend our money on. Also prices really should be more realistic; no mask is that much money.
Things I'd like to see could include little things like
-playing cards
-dice
-beeper (for players not wanting to waste money on a phone
-A few versions of the phone, differently priced and the more expensive ones having more features.
-GPS
-Actual food

Housing commands
Maybe more options with your house than storing money and weapons. A command could be added that comes up inside a purchased house allowing you to buy things such as a fridge, small/medium/large safes and can't think of much else right now, but I'm sure this idea could be explored.

Drugs
I do believe this is already in the works, but what I'd like to see is stat changes in humans and wolves (could maybe add some supernatural effects for wolves) due to use and addiction of certain drugs. This should add more incentive into doing drugs and maintaining addiction than just a special effects screen.

More Jobs
This in my opinion is the most important. We leave the players to make their own factions and such and I guess kind of employ each other, but I think there needs to be preset jobs controlled by one or more admins. Ideas for this could be.
-Mechanic
-Towing service
-Pizza Boy
-Cab Driver
-Protection Service (body guard)
-Mail Man
-Some type of manufacturing plant.

So if you took the time to read through thanks. I'm not sure if any of this is already in the works or already being planned, if it is just ignore it then.

Last edited by $WOLF$ on Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

For du normies Empty
PostSubject: Re: For du normies   For du normies EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:19 pm

There's already a mechanic, and the mechanic is the towing service. and there's a cab driver.
Back to top Go down
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
$WOLF$

For du normies Empty
PostSubject: Re: For du normies   For du normies EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 8:22 pm

These were just general idea jobs not acual suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

For du normies Empty
PostSubject: Re: For du normies   For du normies EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:05 pm

I so agree. Human roleplay would be alot more fun like that. Also the paydays for humans should be higher, since it's not much difference..220 I get on vampire/wolf. 300 on human, it should be like..500 human, 200 vampire/wolf. My opinion. And yeah, different phones, different house prices, and..many more things, more human factions would be nice.

A private security faction that can secretly hunt vamps/wolves and have a HQs and vehicles ? Why not ? Or any other ideas you guys have. Human should be as interesting as vamp/wolf. My opinion.
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

For du normies Empty
PostSubject: Re: For du normies   For du normies EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:36 pm

The dev team can't edit the paydays.
Back to top Go down
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
$WOLF$

For du normies Empty
PostSubject: Re: For du normies   For du normies EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 11:07 pm

Topics not about paydays or jobs. I just see it this way, all new players start out as a human. So if we simply found a way to increase rp's for humans, made them more engaging thren we'd be able to keep new players for longer and for more than the most common reason of becoming wolf or vampire. This of course is just my theory, but you have to admit it does make sense.
Back to top Go down
Kevy

Kevy

For du normies Empty
PostSubject: Re: For du normies   For du normies EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 12:02 am

I'm with you Jager.
There should be alot more fun and special abilities for humans.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

For du normies Empty
PostSubject: Re: For du normies   For du normies Empty

Back to top Go down

For du normies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS:RP :: General Discussions :: Suggestions [Currently Closed]-
Jump to: