CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer)

Go down 
+2
Armaros
Raiden.Le.Derp
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden.Le.Derp
Sheriff Department
Sheriff Department
Raiden.Le.Derp

Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer) Empty
PostSubject: Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer)   Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:23 am

Found this.

Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer)   Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer) EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 11:27 am

Another franchise will be ruined. They shouldve made it into another chronicle, not AC3, unless it has any connections to the past games, Bloodlines, 2, 1, Brotherhood, R, etc.
Back to top Go down
Raiden.Le.Derp
Sheriff Department
Sheriff Department
Raiden.Le.Derp

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer)   Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:31 am

Armaros wrote:
Another franchise will be ruined. They shouldve made it into another chronicle, not AC3, unless it has any connections to the past games, Bloodlines, 2, 1, Brotherhood, R, etc.

I was hoping Assassins Creed Character would be Nikolai Orelov, turns out to be a guy with a tomahawk and a gun. =.=
Back to top Go down
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
That Kanadian Fellow

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer)   Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer) EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:42 am

I think it looks fucking awesome, and they confirmed that the hidden blade will stile be there.
Back to top Go down
Raiden.Le.Derp
Sheriff Department
Sheriff Department
Raiden.Le.Derp

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer)   Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 10:53 am

That Kanadian Fellow wrote:
I think it looks fucking awesome, and they confirmed that the hidden blade will stile be there.

LOL. Even Desmond has the hidden blade, the hidden blade is the main Creed weapon.
Back to top Go down
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
$WOLF$

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer)   Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:14 am

Why are they making this the last game and why the hell the Revolutionary War? O well still looks kinda cool. If yall want more info then check this site out
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin%27s_Creed_III
Back to top Go down
Nero
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer)   Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer) EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 11:18 am

assassinscreed.wikia. wrote:
Exploration will be based around a large countryside area known as the Frontier, which is one and a half times larger than Rome in Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, and not as empty as the Kingdom in Assassin's Creed, as one third of the quests and gameplay content are in the Frontier. The cities of Boston and New York may also be explored, and will have new details and ambiance.

Can't wait :3
Back to top Go down
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Seanykins

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer)   Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer) EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:42 pm

Mother of Blades!

I am getting this bitch.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer)   Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer) Empty

Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed III(UK Trailer)
Page 1 of 1