CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Resident Evil Series

Go down 
+8
Neko
Shaax
KennethB
Seraphina
Fluttershy
Cupcake
Armaros
Suave
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

Resident Evil Series Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 4:18 am

I'm a huge Resident Evil fan, movies and games.

I recently found a trailer for Resident Evil 6. Kinda pissed me off, seeing that it doesn't release until November. So, I know there are other fans here. Just wanted to discuss the series in general. What you expect from the release in November and such.
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 8:05 am

Resident Evil are now... boring, used to like it... in zarwp, but now... its just somewhat boring.

I believe youre talking about Operation Racooon city, which indeed looks too awesome, and I'll surely be buying it.
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:02 am

Honestly, the Resident Evil movies were great. But then when the games got greater and greater. The movie became uhh, bleh. I mean it doesn't have any resemblance with the Game itself. I mean in Resident Evil 5, Chris Redfield was bald and like "Described as a Crazy person and was caged". And that pissed me off, cuz Chris is my favorite and he was like not the real Chris in the RE 5 game.

I really want RE 6 on wii, and I want to find out whose that "Merchant" with immunity to the virus, he looks cool
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:04 am

Armaros wrote:
Resident Evil are now... boring, used to like it... in zarwp, but now... its just somewhat boring.

I believe youre talking about Operation Racooon city, which indeed looks too awesome, and I'll surely be buying it.

No, he's talking about an ACTUAL RE6.

Op. Raccoon city was already released and was only -published- by capcom.
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 9:05 am

Nah, I've seen Operation Raccoon City. Its pretty interesting, gives players a taste of the other side.

I was talking about the actual Resident Evil 6. Instead of the excuse of a zombie they had in 4 and 5, it actually looks like they're bringing back the "real" zombie.

Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:55 pm

I'm a huge fan aswell.

Finished Four and Five, watched all movies.

Gonna try Op. Raccoon City if possible, I'd like to play with Umbrella.
Though games went into shit, I liked it more when there were many hard riddles and horror.
I'll check 6's trailer now.
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 1:58 pm

lol shit, I didnt even see Resident evil 6...

Just watched the trailer, looks amazing, theyre bringing everything back together, but still, looks quite boring <_<, the storyline and all..
Back to top Go down
KennethB
Donator
Donator
KennethB

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 2:59 pm

I personally like the movies but I think the games all suck. Except the arcade ones.
Back to top Go down
Shaax

Shaax

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptyThu Mar 22, 2012 3:05 pm

I started to play Resident Evil 3 long time ago on my PS1.
Then bought a PS2 and ended RE4.
Then got a better PC and played RE5 alot.

Resident Evil is the best!
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 4:44 am

@DeRon, I was wrong. It's not Ashley. It's Sherry Birkin. The Daughter you Saved with Leon & Claire in RE Dark Side Chronicles.

List of Characters in RE 6:
ign.com/wikis/resident-evil-6/Characters

Back to top Go down
Neko
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptyFri Mar 23, 2012 7:55 am

Actually, it looks pretty decent. There are new combat moves, new areas, Leon's hair grew longer x)
I say it'll be fun to play, unless you're forced to play with all the characters on scenario shifts <-- I hate that.
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 11:26 am

I'm kinda guessing they'll give you a choice between the characters. Maybe a different part of the story with each.

Looks like you can actually aim while moving this time around. Unlike RE5, where you get raped when trying to perform any type of combat move.
Back to top Go down
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Seanykins

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 12:36 pm

Shoot puppies with shotguns.
AWHH YEAAAAH.
No, seriously.
I still have a working copy of Resident Evil 2 on my PS1
Back to top Go down
Dr.Chucky
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Dr.Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:39 pm

The Resident Evil series-. . .Liked the first three games, played and finnished all of them.Played RE4 a bit untill the end, gave up.Same goes for RE5.

I think they fucked up big time with the last two games, didn't like them.And the movies suck big time.
Back to top Go down
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Seanykins

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 2:57 pm

RE1, RE2, RE3 = Zombies

RE4, RE5 = Africans with axes and rocks

Back to top Go down
Odin
Gamemaster/Developer
Gamemaster/Developer
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptySun Mar 25, 2012 3:14 pm

Seanykins wrote:
RE1, RE2, RE3 = Zombies

RE4, RE5 = Africans with axes and rocks

Lol'd so bad bro
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:32 am

Well, abit more info about the characters.

Anyway, someone referred to him as the "Merchant". Turns out to be Wesker's son. Not sure what his intentions are, but he's being assisted by Sherry Birkin. Sherry says she's on protective detail, which sounds to me like she's working with some organization. With this guy being Wesker's son, it becomes apparent, why his blood is so valuable.

Ada Wong seems to make a return, but her motives are all fucked up in my opinion. Though I don't know what they really are.

Other characters aren't really mentioned much. But, I'm sure we'll be updated in the future.

Back to top Go down
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff Department
Sheriff Department
Victor_Jankowski

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 12:55 am

I expected zombies to fly bombers and drop a nuclear bomb in the whoel U.S. . Thank god.

TO me, that was good news. Leave it for November as long as the devs take their time to make something good.
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Merchant is WHAT..
Then why the fuck did he help Leon and why the fuck why the why why why.
Woah.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil Series   Resident Evil Series Empty

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil Series
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS:RP :: Off Topic :: Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: