CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LA Noire

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

LA Noire Empty
PostSubject: LA Noire   LA Noire EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 2:38 pm

This topic is to talk about LA Noire,your opinions about it.

My opinion: I like the chases,the graphics,the tackling and shooting,all great stuff about it,but apart from that,I'm not that happy,I mean yeah it's 1940 and all,but it's mostly the same thing constantly,and downloading missions/cases?Seems pretty bad to me,I remembered R* having all the things you needed in the game on a disc,and also 3 discs?For what?Like 25 missions?While San Andreas was able to be on 1 disc,including 100 missions.Also the thing that disturbs me the most is the non-free-roam,I mean there's free mode,but you always need your partner for it,You really should be able to free-roam in piece,and be able to go onto the mountains which seems to be quite impossible due to LA Noire's gamemode.

So long story short,I was pretty dissapointed,especially since it's from Rockstar Games...
Back to top Go down
Shaax

Shaax

LA Noire Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA Noire   LA Noire EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 4:01 pm

What i hate about Rockstar games is they never release a decent game for PC with Xbox and PS3.They are always like "Piracy" and shit.So is UBISOFT being a bitch this year by not releasing I am Alive for PC.

Anyways,
L.A Noire is a great game cause we get to play as a cop.There are few games on pc which allow us to play as a cop.But what i wanted was that the era should be around 21st Century with modern cars and shit in L.A.That would have made the game 100% percent awesome.Also yeah,they made the graphics so high that the game size increased and requires a better PC.Also yeah.Freeroaming is hard in these kind of games and RARELY i have played a game till now where we free-roam and play as a cop.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

LA Noire Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA Noire   LA Noire EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 5:45 pm

ShahAlam XIV wrote:
What i hate about Rockstar games is they never release a decent game for PC with Xbox and PS3.They are always like "Piracy" and shit.So is UBISOFT being a bitch this year by not releasing I am Alive for PC.

Anyways,
L.A Noire is a great game cause we get to play as a cop.There are few games on pc which allow us to play as a cop.But what i wanted was that the era should be around 21st Century with modern cars and shit in L.A.That would have made the game 100% percent awesome.Also yeah,they made the graphics so high that the game size increased and requires a better PC.Also yeah.Freeroaming is hard in these kind of games and RARELY i have played a game till now where we free-roam and play as a cop.

The only game I know where you are a cop and can free-roam is True Crime:New York City.But still...
Back to top Go down
Mia
Administrator
Administrator
Mia

LA Noire Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA Noire   LA Noire EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:01 pm

To be honest LA Noire was a real deal. It's very awesome, I love RockStar games.
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

LA Noire Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA Noire   LA Noire EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 8:55 pm

It's a great game in the beginning, but if you play it too much, you'll never play it again. You do the SAME thing over and over. About 3 weeks passed and I didn't play it. It became an ANNOYING GAME.
Back to top Go down
Shaax

Shaax

LA Noire Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA Noire   LA Noire EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 9:13 pm

L.A Noire is shit for me on one hand and Epic on the other.
The creaters of True Crime were gonna release TC:Hong Kong which will now be known as Sleeping Dogs.

I hope it brings the type of game we want.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

LA Noire Empty
PostSubject: Re: LA Noire   LA Noire Empty

Back to top Go down

LA Noire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS:RP :: Off Topic :: Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: