CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fired n leaving I guess.

Go down 
+18
Nicolas
t0mpwnz
Makaveli
Shaax
Nico
Nick
BryanDan
Mia
Seanykins
Marshall
Wilhelmx2002
Odin
Nero
Fluttershy
Zero
Sam
Trixie
That Kanadian Fellow
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
That Kanadian Fellow

Fired n leaving I guess. Empty
PostSubject: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:37 pm

So yeah, I was fired as most of you can see. I mean, I've gotten as far as I could with the server so the only thing left was Admin and since that's now off the table, I don't have anywhere to go. I'm not gonna stay here to remain in a dead end position so I guess I'm leaving. Since this was the only place I played on, I guess I'll be leaving SAMP...God, I've been playing SAMP since as long as I can remember...Can't believe its ending. A few people I'd like to mention.

Nori - We may have had arguments, but I think you were my closest friend here.

Smazz - No hard feelings, you gave me a chance and I thank you for it.

DeRon - You were...Well...Great, you are great. Just....Great. All I can say.

Wilhelm - You wonderful bastard. Remember what I told you on Skype. You can certainly do it. I know you can.

Nazz - We weren't exactly close, but its nice to see you back, you certainly made Smazz happy.

Sal - Good luck with the Vamps. You were awesome, and remember to stay that way.

Everyone else - Thanks for being the best server I've had the joy of playing on, quitting and coming back repeatedly. For those of you that have my Skype, I'm always happy to chat. G'bye.
Back to top Go down
Trixie
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:45 pm

Sorry to see this happen already...

I feel like I barged in and practically stole your spotlight, Sam. I hope you don't see it that way. It actually saddens me to see one old friend return just to find another old friend deciding to leave.

However, I can say I felt something similar back when I left. I would wish you wouldn't go, as I do remember RPing with you a few times before--there was some memorable stuff I probably got out of things that you might not have.

I wish you luck on whatever comes next for you, good sir.
Back to top Go down
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
That Kanadian Fellow

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:50 pm

I don't feel like that at all Nazz, hell, if I still had my admin and you didn't, I'd probably give it to you. You're a veteran and you could do a much better job. So don't worry, you didn't steal anything. And the main RP I remember is Sam eating Wendy's face. XD
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:52 pm

That Kanadian Fellow wrote:
I don't feel like that at all Smazz, hell, if I still had

Wrong name~....

You really don't have to leave because of this. >.<

EDIT:
Nazz: Name fixed ;D
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 6:56 pm

Dude, I got kicked out of a completely different admin team, 6 times, and invited 5 times. Shit happens, get over it. You're seriously leaving because of this?
Back to top Go down
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
That Kanadian Fellow

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:02 pm

Dashie wrote:
I don't feel like that at all Smazz, hell, if I still had

Wrong name~....

You really don't have to leave because of this. >.<

EDIT:
Nazz: Name fixed ;D

Thanks, and I do. I already have a bad admin record, and being fired means I'm certainly not gonna be getting back in so I think its time I move on from SAMP.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:05 pm

have a nice trip to wherever
Back to top Go down
Nero
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:34 pm

Thanks, and I do. I already have a bad admin record, and being fired means I'm certainly not gonna be getting back in so I think its time I move on from SAMP.

Lol, look where I was, Peter hated me, for some reason... Along with half of the old admin team.
And look where I am now.

Hell, remember the time from Sabbat? Where you quit because all that trouble with Akabara? You weren't the most beloved player of that month either, but it didn't stop you from getting in the admin team now.
There must've been a good reason why you got the GM, and not someone else.

And personally, I've never had any bad opinions about you, and I'm sure over 50 percent of the server can say the same.
Nor have those opinions changed now.

But, it's your choice.

If you decide to leave, well, we'll be losing a good person.

Last edited by Nero on Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Odin
Gamemaster/Developer
Gamemaster/Developer
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 7:50 pm

See you in a month or two.
Back to top Go down
Wilhelmx2002
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Wilhelmx2002

Location : Follow the wolf.. and you will find the beauty of nature.

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:10 pm

Things can only get better.. Don't fret. Perhaps after some time, you will return to us, I just hope to see you later.
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Donator
Donator
Marshall

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:27 pm

Leaving the server because your fired ? r u kidding ? anyway good bye..

Give us a visit in the future
Back to top Go down
http://jokes-and-trolls.up-your.com/
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
That Kanadian Fellow

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:29 pm

Odin wrote:
See you in a month or two.

<3
Back to top Go down
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Seanykins

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:31 pm

Toodles. <3
Back to top Go down
Mia
Administrator
Administrator
Mia

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:41 pm

Good bye. Have fun.
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 8:57 pm

We had some arguements, but it's still sad to see you leaving.

Good luck. ;D
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 11:53 pm

Oh come on Sam,Don't leave.

Well,I certainly can't stop you from leaving,which I feel sad for.

Anyway,in the time I joined to here,we quiet met up a good couple of times,it all started at the very old gsf with Bell,We did have a lot of arguements back then,but those are all forgotten,I also remember your hardness in the SD,but I did make it all the way to corporal and it was mainly thanks to your hardness that I kept trying to do the good thing.It's a good thing about you,and it will be a thing I'll never forget.

Your always welcomed back,you know that,and I do hope you'll pay us a visit in the future.If you can.

Apart from that,goodbye man!Good luck in whatever it is what is gonna make you happy.

-Nick.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:44 am

Tell me how important admin was. - No matter you lost GM status, you can still help people, what's the difference ?

I beleive that what really kept you playing, was the community itself. So what, you had admin for a month ? What kept you here the rest of the time ? A month out of like, at least 4 more, is not as important as those 4 is it ? If you liked playing here, then you'll return I'm sure. This is just a phase of regret that you're passing, I'm sure you'll be just fine!

Or, I got it wrong and you wanted that status for other things - I don't know. - But don't think that if you lost it it's gonna make you be less of a player ? Admins aren't superior to players, altough SMT wants them to be so. If you wanna help, you can do it in so many ways! Helping a newbie get used to the server is more important than ajailing someone, isn't it ? Dude, it's clear that people here like you and don't want you to leave, why let such a little thing ruin your fun ? Don't !

You're a cool guy, a good RPer, never had you much as a close friend but I'm sure you'd be a good one too! So, please man, reconsider! We need epic Lasombras around. <3
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
Shaax

Shaax

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:54 am

Dude seriously,Its a game.
Fuck this shit.

By the way,Cars powerslide irl -.-
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 2:46 am

Nico wrote:
Admins aren't superior to players, altough SMT wants them to be so.

Stop throwing accusations around Nico. It wont get you too much further in this community if you keep it up.
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
Wilhelmx2002
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Wilhelmx2002

Location : Follow the wolf.. and you will find the beauty of nature.

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 4:31 am

Liam, Remember, I gave up all my powers on the other server, I gave up SMT, Head Admin, Lvl 3, Lvl 2, and Forum Mod powers.. I gave all that up. But I went here, to my friends.

The point of that is that Friends, are pretty much the next best thing next to family.

I just hope you return, and I just Hope you and I can continue to talk on skype.
Oh, And...

GET A MICROPHONE!
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 8:37 am

That's life, shit happens. Sorry to see you go tho.
Back to top Go down
t0mpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 10:13 am

Wilhelmx2002 wrote:
Liam, Remember, I gave up all my powers on the other server, I gave up SMT, Head Admin, Lvl 3, Lvl 2, and Forum Mod powers.. I gave all that up. But I went here, to my friends.

The point of that is that Friends, are pretty much the next best thing next to family.

I just hope you return, and I just Hope you and I can continue to talk on skype.
]
This, this, this.
Well nevermind, let's just hope you'll rethink about your 'amden' stuff and get back, veterans should stay as veterans.
-carreiro
Back to top Go down
Nero
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:15 am

Nico wrote:
Admins aren't superior to players,

It depends on the admin's attitude, and his seeing of the admin privileges.
They shouldn't be, in my opinion.
They're here to help, not boss around.

Anyways, yeah on topic.
I hope you'll come back. We need good RPers.

Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 12:59 pm

Well, I'm just gonna wish you good luck dude and kinda sad to see you leaving...

Also , take care. And don't be a stranger, come back sometimes. :3 <3
Back to top Go down
Raiden.Le.Derp
Sheriff Department
Sheriff Department
Raiden.Le.Derp

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 11:35 pm

Come on man.. Even though IDK you but.. Having admin status removed doesn't mean you should leave the server... >.<
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fired n leaving I guess.   Fired n leaving I guess. Empty

Back to top Go down

Fired n leaving I guess.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next