CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonerin

Sonerin

SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.  Empty
PostSubject: SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.    SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.  EmptyWed Apr 18, 2012 2:18 am

http://scpcb.wordpress.com/

Basically, SCP is like Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Penumbra: Overture, Penumbra: Black Plague. It's free, but the game is still on alpha version. I liked it myself, so feel free to give it a try yourself.
Back to top Go down
Trixie
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.    SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:31 am

dude.

these games have been the source of so many sleepless nights and nightmares when i do sleep

I remember playing the newest one that came out, I saw it on IndieGames Blog...called it The Stairwell.
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.    SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 8:03 am

I ... love this game. I goddam love it, I play and read about SCP all the damn time.

I also love the stories they have there in the forum/webpage.
Back to top Go down
Laosimerah
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

PostSubject: Re: SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.    SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 9:56 pm

such an interesting session watching mcdon
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.    SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.  EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 10:10 pm

lol come on, I was only screaming for entertainment! I really didnt shit my pants whilst... that... thing... grab-... grabbed my neck and =-.. okay brb.
Back to top Go down
Sonerin

Sonerin

PostSubject: Re: SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.    SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 10:06 am

Recorded a small footage. I nope'd so hard when I realised I had to go all the way back to obtain a keycard to open the gate.

The game needs a CO:OP mode, would be fun to play it with your friends.
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.    SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.  EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:44 am

Amazing, they remade it again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.    SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.  Empty

Back to top Go down

SCP-87 - SCP Containment Breach.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS:RP :: Off Topic :: Off Topic :: Games-
Jump to: