CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Apocalyptica / Metallica

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neko
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Neko

Apocalyptica / Metallica Empty
PostSubject: Apocalyptica / Metallica   Apocalyptica / Metallica EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:44 am

Right, i highly doubt there are many people interested in this type of music, but i'm making a call for those who are, of course. But anyway, Apocalyptica has got trully amazing covers, no words needed for metallica whatsoever. Haven't listened in a while, and it granted me with a slight shiver. Feel free to post your opinions and/or interest towards it or whatever you feel to say.

Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica / Metallica   Apocalyptica / Metallica EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:56 pm

I remember creating whole history of Metallica before but meh, people are into WW3 more theses days.

I don't know, there's something powerful in those guys giving them ability to write so good songs, so good melodies... I hate when people see Metallica wrongly as, some random metal-punk-rock-trash-thefuckdude-band due their first three albums ( Where they barely had a ballad ( Fade to black and ...I think that's all)). But then when you take a look at their newer albums you can notice more relaxing songs( And yes, they are goddamn awesome). But meh, there are those dickheads saying "Oh damn, I thought I came to Metallica's concert". Talking about concert, they are coming to Serbia on 8th May, I'm not going, don't ask why. The only thing that kinda.. gives me a sad face about those guys is their loss in 1986. No one had bass solos like Cliff, just listening of Anesthesia , Pulling teeth, gives me chills and shivers, not to mention Orion.

Honestly, I heard of Apocalyptica due their covers of Metallica. I respect when people create their OWN kind of music on their own way. Just look at what instruments they are using. xD
Tbh I barely know any author songs they created, just basically listened to their covers.
Back to top Go down
Trixie
Gamemaster
Gamemaster
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica / Metallica   Apocalyptica / Metallica EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:00 pm

my first boyfriend is why i listen to this kinda music. good or bad, it's the only thing from him that still sticks with me, and i can't seem to shake it.

but who needs nicki minaj anyway~
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica / Metallica   Apocalyptica / Metallica EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 1:44 am

Wonderful, amazing music with a classy touch. I stopped listening to Metallica a while ago, when I started listening to GN'R <3. I rarely listen to it now, just at times when I feel like.
Back to top Go down
Neko
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Neko

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica / Metallica   Apocalyptica / Metallica EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 9:35 am

Nicolas wrote:
Tbh I barely know any author songs they created, just basically listened to their covers.
This

This

This

Aaaand this

^ And actually there are plenty, just too lazy to share 'em.

Oh, and Marcos =P

Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica / Metallica   Apocalyptica / Metallica EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:05 pm

Oh yes, Toxicity, I listen to that one when I checked the covers last night. I liked it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Apocalyptica / Metallica   Apocalyptica / Metallica Empty

Back to top Go down

Apocalyptica / Metallica
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS:RP :: Off Topic :: Off Topic :: Music-
Jump to: