CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arma 2: DayZ (Realistic zombie survival modification)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonerin

Sonerin

Arma 2: DayZ (Realistic zombie survival modification) Empty
PostSubject: Arma 2: DayZ (Realistic zombie survival modification)   Arma 2: DayZ (Realistic zombie survival modification) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:16 pm

I'll be downloading it soon.
Back to top Go down
DrakeB.

PostSubject: Re: Arma 2: DayZ (Realistic zombie survival modification)   Arma 2: DayZ (Realistic zombie survival modification) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:46 pm

What are the requirements for this game? I'm asking this due to I like these kind of games which contains teamwork and stategies, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sonerin

Sonerin

PostSubject: Re: Arma 2: DayZ (Realistic zombie survival modification)   Arma 2: DayZ (Realistic zombie survival modification) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 6:49 pm

DrakeB. wrote:
What are the requirements for this game? I'm asking this due to I like these kind of games which contains teamwork and stategies, haha.

Requirements for the game? If you mean the system requirements, you need high class pieces to run it. Search about Arma 2 system requirements on Google. If you are talking about requirements for the modification, you need Arma 2 and Operation Arrowhead, and DayZ mod.
Back to top Go down
Laosimerah
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Arma 2: DayZ (Realistic zombie survival modification)   Arma 2: DayZ (Realistic zombie survival modification) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:37 am

You don't need any magnificent machine to run it, the graphics are scalable.
I play these sorts of things every Sunday with a group of people.
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: Arma 2: DayZ (Realistic zombie survival modification)   Arma 2: DayZ (Realistic zombie survival modification) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:08 am

Honestly, I wouldn't suggest buying this game if you're a run and gun style of player. Like Drake said, it requires alot of teamwork and tactics, just to avoid getting shot up. There is a free version of Arma 2. Please check that out before buying the the Normal Arma 2 and/or the expansion packs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arma 2: DayZ (Realistic zombie survival modification)   Arma 2: DayZ (Realistic zombie survival modification) Empty

Back to top Go down

Arma 2: DayZ (Realistic zombie survival modification)
Page 1 of 1