CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption

Go down 
+2
Tough Tony
Nicolas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption Empty
PostSubject: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 12:37 pm

Hating your job? No idea how to kill your time? Having lame PC like me?

If that's so, I'm sure you'll love this game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vampire:_The_Masquerade_%E2%80%93_Redemption

This is basically a WoD game with LOW requirements created in 2000. I honestly like the whole story line, stuff and blablah but anyway...
If you hit the story you'll start up with a French Crusader stuck in Czech Republic's capital city of Prague. Basically he gets embraced aaand becomes a Brujah Promethean. There you start with basic Disciplines > Auspex, Potence and Celerity. But later you can learn all the Disciplines except Ravnos and Assamite one (in the whole game Ravnos clan wasn't mentioned even once aka racists,jk) Later you meet more buddies to join your group , another Brujah, Cappadocian girl and a hairy big Gangrel who sadly dies. Theeeen after of many years of torpor, your character wakes up in the year of 1999 where he meets a Brujah punk (who's actually an Assamite), hot Toreador and the same Brujah from the past again. The whole story is cool and you end up killing Old Clan Tzimisce's creations (war ghouls, , etc.) > Cappadocians >Tremeres (damn hard) > Ventrues i think > Tectonic Knight > Old Clan Tzimisce > The Society of Leopold > Setites ( or servants of Seth ) > Nosferatu dudes > Giovannis > Ventrues again aaaand you end up fighting Tzimisce including bunch of hell hounds, Vozhds , war ghouls, etc. And in the end you fight some Gen 4. Methudelah aka Vukodlak dude.

Oh yeah, you can play on multiplayer too and stuff. Passed it within 20-30 hours so, honestly, it's a good game. And no, don't go "faq dat shi| cuz' u want epec graphics. If you're WoD nerd like me, you'll love it.
Back to top Go down
Tough Tony

Tough Tony

PostSubject: Re: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 7:21 pm

Hm. I downloaded Vampires The Masquerade : bloodlines and I'm enjoying it a lot. I guess I'll try this out too!
E: Did I read "Survive across 800 years?" Like, we have to live for 800 years? WTF is this shit.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmvUFD7TN4M
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 2:13 pm

Um, yes, more than 800 years I think. Since Christoph (or Christof) was embraced in 11th century and awaken on 1999. Basically he was in torpor for 800 years or so.

Last edited by Nicolas on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 6:00 pm

lol nicolas halp ive gotten into torpor and i dont know how to get out of it1!!111 I've tried everything I know about vamps, giving them blood, and shit, but my main char doesnt seem to wake up.........
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Armaros wrote:
lol nicolas halp ive gotten into torpor and i dont know how to get out of it1!!111 I've tried everything I know about vamps, giving them blood, and shit, but my main char doesnt seem to wake up.........

You need a scroll of awakening. XD

Basically, Wilhelm should have them, and you can buy those scrolls at that gipsey old woman. "Scroll of awakening". Later on erm... you'll be able to do it without any scrolls as an Discipline. But Christoph will be Elder by then I think.
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 8:10 pm

Nicolas wrote:
Armaros wrote:

You need a scroll of awakening. XD

Basically, Wilhelm should have them, and you can buy those scrolls at that gipsey old woman. "Scroll of awakening". Later on erm... you'll be able to do it without any scrolls as an Discipline. But Christoph will be Elder by then I think.

._. I still don't know how to do it...
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:23 pm

Um... Hold your left mouse button, drag it towards the dead character and press the right mouse button. If that doesn't works, switch the buttons.
Back to top Go down
Shaax

Shaax

PostSubject: Re: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:25 am

I ll try to download this game.
Anyways,Is there a graphics patch for this game like ENB series?
Back to top Go down
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Seanykins

PostSubject: Re: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Shaax wrote:
I ll try to download this game.
Anyways,Is there a graphics patch for this game like ENB series?

You really need 'GOOD' graphics for somekind of game ?
It is about the damn gameplay, not graphics.
The game may be ugly as fuck, but who cares?
Back to top Go down
Shaax

Shaax

PostSubject: Re: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Sometimes the damn ass shitty graphics hurt my eyes <.<
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:28 pm

Shaax wrote:
Sometimes the damn ass shitty graphics hurt my eyes <.<

Please, use that 9mm.

Graphics care the least in a game.
Back to top Go down
Tough Tony

Tough Tony

PostSubject: Re: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption EmptyTue May 15, 2012 8:52 pm

All right, well I downloaded this game and I can't install it..says I have some wrong system or soemthing- I guess 'cause it's too old? But I wanna install it. How do I do it?
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption EmptyWed May 16, 2012 6:50 pm

Tough Tony wrote:
All right, well I downloaded this game and I can't install it..says I have some wrong system or soemthing- I guess 'cause it's too old? But I wanna install it. How do I do it?

Are you using Windows 7 by any chance?
Back to top Go down
Wilhelmx2002
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Wilhelmx2002

Location : Follow the wolf.. and you will find the beauty of nature.

PostSubject: Re: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:20 pm

Here is my Opinion about this.. WoD Stuff being Implemented into vh, FRAK NO.

If it does get implemented, There will be only 2-3 werewolf players.

And you will get rid of RP with Humans.

Which I personally say, SUCKS. you LIVE WITH HUMANS ON THIS EARTH, INTERACT WITH THEM, AND ASK THEM TO HELP WEREWOLVES OR VAMPIRES.

I honestly dont care about how world of Darkness does stuff, This isnt WoD, Its VHRP.

And I get more Rp with Werewolves than humans in either case. So.....

Oh yes.. About the graphics...

IT WAS RELEASED IN 2000. ITS GOT A PRETTY GOOD STORYLINE AS FAR AS I KNOW.
Who gives a flying Donkey about some ... Graphics. Half-Life started Everything for Valve, They had Shitty graphics. but Thats because those were BEAST Graphics back then, I Remember when I got it, Graphics were GREAT at the time.

Plus.. Look at games nowadays.. THEY suck, (Some) They have nice and realistic graphics sure, but... Dude... Its graphics. They didnt have a good storyline so they put in good graphics to take your eyes off the REAL problem.
Storyline.

Anyway.

Tony, you gotta set Administrator Privilages onto the game if your using Vista/7.
AND you have to Set Compatibility Options to XP SP3

Why?

The game was released in 2000.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption EmptyWed May 16, 2012 7:29 pm

Wilhelmx2002 wrote:
Here is my Opinion about this.. WoD Stuff being Implemented into vh, FRAK NO.

If it does get implemented, There will be only 2-3 werewolf players.

And you will get rid of RP with Humans.

Which I personally say, SUCKS. you LIVE WITH HUMANS ON THIS EARTH, INTERACT WITH THEM, AND ASK THEM TO HELP WEREWOLVES OR VAMPIRES.

I honestly dont care about how world of Darkness does stuff, This isnt WoD, Its VHRP.

And I get more Rp with Werewolves than humans in either case. So.....

Anyway.

Tony, you gotta set Administrator Privilages onto the game if your using Vista/7.
AND you have to Set Compatibility Options to XP SP3

Why?

The game was released in 2000.

Saying that RPing WoD stuff means you will get rid of RP with Humans is like saying you'll win a World War without any money in the bank.

You see, its connected. Humans, vampires, werewolves, everything. Because you don't get any Roleplay with Vampires it doesn't means WoD is bullshit of the land created by blind cheetahs. Vamps don't really tend to come into a human and say "Hey, I'm a vamp. Start a history campaign with me" nu, it's more like actually... Keeping it a secret? Why not! No humans wants to have a neighbor and be sitting ducks about it. On the other hand vamps have to feed off humans, therefore humans are the part of the world of darkness. Not to forget about the ghouls too. They are humans, Ey?

So YUH, the part "Ask them to help you" is already in process , and um... vamps pretty much can't use any WoD stuff on humans due to rules sooo...

..Why do you even bother to worry about us RPing WoD?
Back to top Go down
Tough Tony

Tough Tony

PostSubject: Re: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption EmptyThu May 17, 2012 9:50 am

@Wilhemx2002 : Yeah, I did. But it didn't work, so anyway I got it from Gog.com.. It's really a good game even if it has not-so-good graphics. ( They are really better than doom 1 )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption   Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption Empty

Back to top Go down

Vampires the Masquerade: Redemption
Page 1 of 1