CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Leaving,for real this time,no joke.

Go down 
+9
Cupcake
Seraphina
Fluttershy
Nicolas
Nico
Lloyd_McFadden
Odin
JermaineCEE
Nick
13 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

Leaving,for real this time,no joke. Empty
PostSubject: Leaving,for real this time,no joke.   Leaving,for real this time,no joke. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:39 pm

Well,I bet lots of you won't believe me that I will leave,but to be honest,I don't care really.

Why am I leaving?: Well I finally started playing skateboard games,Skateboarding irl,and playing basket irl,a lot,so...I also have to take care of my family,and well that's mostly it,school won't ever change for me.So why would I still bother?Anyway.This ain't about telling my life story.

A small list of the true friends I have:

Nico:We were best friends,and we still are,but things are to different now,dude.I don't know what happened.Good luck on the team.

Nicolas:You have always been a great friend to me,supported me,helped me,You are one of the best friends I ever met.Thank you.

Jermaine:You are probably my best friend in the server,You always helped,you always supported me,even if I did bad stuff.You never let me down.And that is what makes me happy.I know you are sad about this.But RL calls.

Ariel;You are a casual,good friend,thanks.

Cornelia:Same as Ariel

Lloyd:My good old friend,you were epic,you knew how to have fun and you were always there when I needed help.

Reese:Same as Lloyd

Well then...I suppose I named the most of my best friends that I can remember.

Oh,One last thing

I owe a big apology to Samara and Kyra:

Well,how should I start,I'll start with being honest,I said a lot of bad stuff behind your backs while you were both running the server.I realized today that it was a bad thing to do.You both have been putting so many hard work in the server and most people complain about it.Even I did.If you can't forgive me I can understand.I am a jerk,Yes a jerk for all the things I said.I don't expect anyone to think of me as a good person.Because I did bad stuff,bad things I should've never done.But past is past.And what is done is done.Once again,I am truely sorry,and I felt being honest was the best thing to do.

Now that I said the most important stuff.Farewell people.
Back to top Go down
JermaineCEE

PostSubject: Re: Leaving,for real this time,no joke.   Leaving,for real this time,no joke. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Yeah, I am dude, but now that your leaving the only thing I can say is, keep in touch and have fun in your future. Wish you all the best, and I hope some day that you return. Like I said, keep in touch!
Back to top Go down
Odin
Gamemaster/Developer
Gamemaster/Developer
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Leaving,for real this time,no joke.   Leaving,for real this time,no joke. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:03 pm

Bye man, I will surely miss you and your laughs around, be sure to talk to me on Facebook when ever you wish to.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

PostSubject: Re: Leaving,for real this time,no joke.   Leaving,for real this time,no joke. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:25 pm

COME ON FACEBOOK SO WE CAN HAVE VIDEO S-..CHAT.

Good Luck Irl, I hope you come back when I'm done. Going to miss you bro.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Leaving,for real this time,no joke.   Leaving,for real this time,no joke. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 9:33 pm

If you won´t be on facebook I´ll cut your testicles.

Nah jk. But be on Facebook. And just..I don´t know it's good to hear you got new hobbies and I'm happy because of that. Tho' I'm sad you're taking a leave. It happens often, but hopefully we'll keep in touch and hey, you're always damn welcome back. Just...I'm sad. But..Good luck dude...

This is damn sad. But..yeah. Take care.
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: Leaving,for real this time,no joke.   Leaving,for real this time,no joke. EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:23 pm

I don't know why am I on that list.

Knowing that I could've been a better friend than I actually am is kind of lame. Not gonna say goodbye or cry about you leaving because ...well, I don't know, it's a whole of a new story you wouldn't understand, and I'll surely talk with you again.

Um, see you on FB. I just hope IRL changes for you into something better.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Leaving,for real this time,no joke.   Leaving,for real this time,no joke. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:08 am

goodbye maxim
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: Leaving,for real this time,no joke.   Leaving,for real this time,no joke. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:33 am

Life comes first.
Would be sad to see you going, but since you have new hobbies which will make you happier (I wish) it's okay.
Take care, never take shit too serious, don't care what people say about youknowwhat.
Bye.
Back to top Go down
Cupcake

Cupcake

PostSubject: Re: Leaving,for real this time,no joke.   Leaving,for real this time,no joke. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 7:32 am

I guess I'm not one of your Homie's
Bye Nick, take care.
Back to top Go down
t0mpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Leaving,for real this time,no joke.   Leaving,for real this time,no joke. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 11:07 am

Cupcake wrote:
I guess I'm not one of your Homie's
Bye Nick, take care.
Me neither! ;(
Nick, please drop me some of your contacts, let it be MSN, Skype, or fagmail(email, it sux).
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Leaving,for real this time,no joke.   Leaving,for real this time,no joke. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:05 pm

just becuz ur not listed doesnt mean ur not one of my friends...
Back to top Go down
GHOST

GHOST

PostSubject: Re: Leaving,for real this time,no joke.   Leaving,for real this time,no joke. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:12 pm

BYE BYE
Back to top Go down
DrakeB.

PostSubject: Re: Leaving,for real this time,no joke.   Leaving,for real this time,no joke. EmptyWed May 02, 2012 1:40 pm

Shit happens and honestly - I don't care if you think school's bad enough for you. Life's also too short to study, but, if you deticate - everything will turn in a good side. Yeah, you were a great friend aswell, we've chatted and spoke to eachother quite a lot if I must say so. Whenever you go, whenever you step - you'll always be free. YOU'LL understand this, not others, but only you.

Thugs for life. Keep your facts straight!

Back to top Go down
vinci13

PostSubject: Re: Leaving,for real this time,no joke.   Leaving,for real this time,no joke. EmptySun May 06, 2012 6:41 am

bye and good luck for what comes in front of u in future
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Leaving,for real this time,no joke.   Leaving,for real this time,no joke. EmptyMon May 07, 2012 11:05 am

he's been gone for a bit you know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leaving,for real this time,no joke.   Leaving,for real this time,no joke. Empty

Back to top Go down

Leaving,for real this time,no joke.
Page 1 of 1