CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Alessandro Caspsian [Notebook "Found in the river"]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alessandro
Donator
Donator
Alessandro

Alessandro Caspsian [Notebook "Found in the river"] Empty
PostSubject: Alessandro Caspsian [Notebook "Found in the river"]   Alessandro Caspsian [Notebook "Found in the river"] EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:12 pm

Chapter 1 "Moving On"
[As you open the book you hear a song]
Alessandro, Was born near All Saints Hospital in LS, He was living with his father,his twin fernand was living with his mother,They never talked to each other,but in the first day of school, a Miracle happened when they both were at the same school and the same class,my brother Fernand was a good student. He was always for the learn,he even disliked smoking with his friends,after a couple of years,I myself and fernand went to the high school which i failed in my first year because i had problems with my father,fernand succeeded and hopefully went to the next year,i talked to my principle,And told him my story,and he bealived me and told me that he will give me a chance into the next year, I was really happy,but the thing most of my classmates wanted to get to know me,because my family was one of the richest family's in LS,i don't like the close friends
Well a year after, me and fernand went to the Cambridge Universty, We were both good students,and in the same time,the badass twins
We got into many fights. In our last year of college fernand said that he needs to focus on his work,cause he wanted to join the department,so i just focused on my work and ignored my friends and my girl friend,After me and fernand succeeded,my girl friend called me,and breaking up with me,i was like what the fuck...i'm the richest guy in the town,then i knew that i was a badass guy,which i'm now working on fixing it,fernand took his car and went to Red Country buying a house there,i was alone in Los Santos,i went to my mother house,asking her where is fernand,she shouted at me to get out of her face,cause i went with my father,i was like...what did i do. I went to his friends house and asked,they told me he left to red country
I took my car and went there,renting a house,then i went to the department cause i know he wanted to apply,and hopefully he waa there applying,now i'm taking a new application filling it out with fernand,as we both wait for our interview soon

Chapter 2 "The Kidnap"

After fernand and alessandro,finished filling up the application,they both went back their houses,they were living near each other,we were more like ((O.O)) I went to my house taking a small nap,suddenly,i heard a screaming noises,i took my shoes and went outside,and saw some girl getting kidnaped,i took my car and chased them,as i arrived,i saw the girl getting slaped and shit,i really didn't like it,i called my brother
And told him to come and help me,so he came,after he arrived,i took out my self defense weapon and ran towards the room, stabbing one of the kidnapper in their neck,so did fernand.
After a couple of minutes the cops came,while me and fernand were untieing the lady, They thought we were the kidnapper,they aimed at us,but the ,lady told them about what happened,they took us in,me and fernand were in a panic, The took us into the commander room,and two medals were on the desk,he asked us to take it,we accepted it,and we wraped the medals around our neck,while smiling towards the commander,
So he thanks and telling us that we did a great job,we were so happy,then the cops called for us an private driver,to take us a home.

Chapter 3 "The Dog"

The day after,the kidnap,Alessandro went to a small resturant at the end of the street,he took a small breakfast,but he didnt continue it,thats because,he saw a small White German Shepard,People were walking past the dog,hiting him also people throwing stuff at him,i walked towards the dog,offering him some of my food,he nicely accepted it,then he walked towards my feet putting his paws on my feet,so i took him with me,and went back to my house.
I left him home,to go buy him a collar,i went to a small pet shop at the end of the street buying him a collar,with the name "Snowy" I went back him,found him sleeping on my bed,i slowly walked towards him,wraping the collar around his neck,i slept near him,the next day,i woke up finding him eating some food from the fridge,so i told him to SIT!,and he listened to me,he seemed trained,we had so much fun,we went to the park everyday and playing wwith him with the flying plate.
After a couple of months when "Snowy" became bigger, Someone knocked on my door,so i opened it,finding two criminals aiming at me, Snowy ran towards them,jump on one of them,i took his gun and aimed at the other guy,he droped the gun and ran away,
I was really happy for me to have this dog,cause he is a good dog,and a kind one.

Last edited by Alessandro on Thu May 24, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 24 times in total
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro Caspsian [Notebook "Found in the river"]   Alessandro Caspsian [Notebook "Found in the river"] EmptySat May 19, 2012 3:46 pm

I suggest you change the text colour - it's impossible to read.

Therefore - it's long + hard to read= I did not read it.
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
Alessandro
Donator
Donator
Alessandro

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro Caspsian [Notebook "Found in the river"]   Alessandro Caspsian [Notebook "Found in the river"] EmptySat May 19, 2012 4:22 pm

Done, Fixed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alessandro Caspsian [Notebook "Found in the river"]   Alessandro Caspsian [Notebook "Found in the river"] Empty

Back to top Go down

Alessandro Caspsian [Notebook "Found in the river"]
Page 1 of 1