CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

After a few recent events...

Go down 
+10
Tough Tony
Raiden.Le.Derp
Wilhelmx2002
Sam
Fluttershy
Nicolas
Zherneboh
Christoph
Akabara
Armaros
14 posters
AuthorMessage
Armaros
Donator
Donator

After a few recent events...  Empty
PostSubject: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:01 pm

I'm quitting. Maybe there's a few reasons I'd like to list.

First I kind of quit because of the whole pervertedness in this server, the sick minded teenagers and their stupid ways of imagining 'Roleplay'. I'm not going to point fingers, those that did it know about it themselves.

Then my personallity issues, I've got traumas, lots of them, from anger to easy provocation, from easy provocation to self-control loss.
One simple /a argue, and I stir up, a headache, like a spear moving into my head, I just 'frenzy' (would be the best way to call it).
After visiting the doctors, I've been informed that IRL issues caused this, issues that better not be explained here, or pointed out, because they really did ruin my life, I'm stuck with nothing but nightmares of it, my attitude has been completely ruined because of it, I'm ashamed of it. It's permanent, it can't be removed like an illness, it's going to stay here forever.

Then the assholes of the server, the bad-mannered people, as much as nice have I tried to be, they continued to talk behind my back, cursing me in every way possible, all those stupid /f chats and pm's between players, It's getting tiredsome, I'm exhausted, tired... tortured. Best solution - quit SAMP, it's been the cause of my anger issues.

I've also got a deathwish in 2012.06.25, and I need to prepare for it.

I doubt I'd want to list people, because I've only stayed this far because of Yas, Ray, Samara, I don't know what I'd do without these people here, theyre like medicine, medicine i'm addicted to, Kyra has also been of help, can't say for others though, with all my dear kindness, to find them calling me a 'Faggot who can't rp either races', it really stakes me through the heart to know of it. But, oh well, doens't look like I'll care for it that long.

I've removed partially everyone from VHRP from my skype/steam and other shit I could think of, I might pop in to RP a few times with the people I'd like to RP with, like Kyra, or Ray, or Smazz. And god thanks for helping me be part of the adminteam, appreciated.

BEYOND that... ta-ta! -flies off.-

Back to top Go down
Akabara
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Akabara

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:06 pm

Bye Mcdon.

Idk. We never really seemed to get along due to circumstances. It sucked a bit.

I wish things turned out better.

Sorry to see you go.
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:37 pm

I dunno Sam. To me you were rather good, I respected your decisions and the way youve continued to lead. You were a good friend overall, we had to forget the past.
Back to top Go down
Akabara
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Akabara

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Ah i dunno. Everything seemed sorta..Strained. I mean that whole mess with the CK's and cammry-sabbat was just..Messy. It shouldn't have happened, gone the way it did or ended the way it did.

As long as we part on good terms. That's the important thing.

Noone needs enemies.
Back to top Go down
Armaros
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:49 pm

It should not have. But it happened. Let us forget about it, I never blamed anyone for it, it was solely something to continue RPing on.

I loved every second of Rping a vampire, and for that chance, I feel gratitude. Fuck what happened IC, let's just remain awesome.
Back to top Go down
Christoph
EMS
EMS
Christoph

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 10:59 pm

Well. Another one leaves >.>

I'm sad to see you go McDon, Hope you sort out your problems IRL.

Good bye and i wish you the best
Back to top Go down
Zherneboh
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Zherneboh

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySat Jun 16, 2012 11:33 pm

Farewell McDon, it was nice to RP with you.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 1:45 am

Where the hell should I start.

Well, first of all, to be honest, it is sad to see you leaving.

Other things...

Yep, assholes, shit, IRL stuff... it all ruins crap and whatever. You dude probably dislike me big time due those stupid events happening over there. But listen dude, you have to understand that some people who are friends, stay friends forever. No matter what kind of bullshit they may do, it always pays off in the end.

Right, I'm sorry about those retarded argues over /a which, well, weren't really argues from my line of sight but I suppose it somehow was. You, on the other had, were always a good guy with... misunderstanding some people.

But hey buddy! Shit happens. You can't change the past. Just yesterday I can be hated by someone and tomorrow be loved by the person. Why? Because time is retarded and things change so quickly.

Things change and we don't remember the things which happen in the past... most of us just... like freaking delete it and go "That's in the past, I care about now". And now you might see gold in some people, and tomorrow nothing but rust. That's what happens bro, people respect those who are around them now, not those in the past.

Unlike... those people... I respect everything, past, now, whatever. Even tho' both of us got into that small retardism, I still appreciate the person you are and respect you. You once did good for me and you've no idea how freaking I thank you for it. What you shew me was the truth, lying words won't... stop me from that truth, and meanwhile I'll just think about who's worthy of being around and who's not.

Oh and, perverted and sick minded teenagers. No no no, just, don't get me wrong. That's the past too, because, you see, all that "sick stuff" actually made me realize it's not worth of having it around, and probably would regret it in future as I regret it now.

I hope you understand all I said, the way I seen it with my eyes.

Anyhow... Take care McDon. Just take care, health is the most important thing in your life, don't lose it. I hope that everything ends well with you, and you to find what you were searching for.

If you don't mind, I'll be around Facebook. If you need me, I'm there. Always.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:56 am

bye
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:06 am

I aint sayin' bye, because I know I'll still chat with you on skype~.. c:
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
Wilhelmx2002
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Wilhelmx2002

Location : Follow the wolf.. and you will find the beauty of nature.

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 4:40 am

Sad to see you leave vh.. But I can understand the Perverted reasons... Hell I'm with you on that part. I hate Teens nowadays, Think they are so.... "Adult".. Well they aint.

Anyway.. I hope to keep chattin with you.. Cya whenever I cya.
Back to top Go down
Raiden.Le.Derp
Sheriff Department
Sheriff Department
Raiden.Le.Derp

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:03 am

Goodbye McDon, hope to see you again someday...
Back to top Go down
Tough Tony

Tough Tony

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 5:47 am

Holy crap! McDon! NOOO! Why are all the epic people leaving?! Damn it dude, and I dragged you into that silly report. I'm sorry, but you were the only epic guy who could'a helped me out. It's really sad to see you leaving bro.. but damn..
After a few recent events...  Bye1
Back to top Go down
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Seanykins

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 6:47 am

You didn't list me, you mortal fool.
Well, it was awesome RPing with you.
BUT! Your driving skills suck.
I won't say goodbye either, since we will be spending time on LOTRO, MW3, Skype etc.
fak u gooby
Back to top Go down
Rayz
Management/Developer
Management/Developer
Rayz

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 7:41 am

Dashie wrote:
I aint sayin' bye, because I know I'll still chat with you on skype~.. c:
Back to top Go down
Nero
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Nero

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 8:36 am

Nicolas wrote:

You just can't make it simple, can you?

Ariel wrote:

bye

You just can't make it more complex, can you?

Anyways, sad to see you go. We'll be losing a great dude and a great RPer. Thanks for helping me out when I was a werewolf. You've been a great mentor.
Hope to see you drop by from time to time :\
Back to top Go down
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  EmptySun Jun 17, 2012 2:10 pm

Bye McDon, sad to see you go, send me your Skype if you don't mind <3. Oh and err...don't be stealing any more ambulances xD. I hope you still remember or I'll look like a fail.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After a few recent events...    After a few recent events...  Empty

Back to top Go down

After a few recent events...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS:RP :: Off Topic :: I'm new / I'm leaving-
Jump to: