CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New houses and some more

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rafay

Rafay

New houses and some more Empty
PostSubject: New houses and some more   New houses and some more EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 8:50 am

In-Game Name:Max Addams
Level:14
Type of suggestion:In game
Describe the suggestion:
New houses should be scripted as VH:RP community is getting bigger.I think some houses can be made in blueberry so some people can also start living in blueberry.

Seriously its a non rp people are having huge houses from inside and small from outside all the interiors should be set to single story houses.

Adevertisments just fly in the air every one reives it there should be 2 types of advertisment.
Newspaper ad people are able to buy news papers and can see the advertisment.
/newsad it cost $1 per word

cell phone ad the people who owns a cell phone can see this ad
/cellad it cost $2 per word
From a scale from 1-10 rate how important this suggestion is:8
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: New houses and some more   New houses and some more EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 6:30 pm

We can spread the houses out, but its already been said. We can't really add house in at the moment. For the advertisements. I can see someone buying a newspaper, maybe it could show all the advertisements listed in the last 5 hours or something, but the /cellad seems abit useless. Its the same the as /ad, just more money. It wouldn't be used, seeing that some people don't have cellphones and more people can see the /ad.
Back to top Go down
Rafay

Rafay

PostSubject: Re: New houses and some more   New houses and some more EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:17 am

My point of /cellad is because how do people see a advertisment?do it fly in the air!i said this because people who have cell phones can only recive ads on cel phone
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: New houses and some more   New houses and some more EmptySat Jan 28, 2012 5:27 am

Radio, billboards, posters, newspapers.

When people post an ad, It can spread like wildfire IRL. Besides, who here actually recevies advertisements on the cell. I'd kill someone if I got ads on my phone.
Back to top Go down
Sonerin

Sonerin

PostSubject: Re: New houses and some more   New houses and some more EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 3:02 pm

MaX wrote:
In-Game Name:Max Addams
Level:14
Type of suggestion:In game
Describe the suggestion:
New houses should be scripted as VH:RP community is getting bigger.I think some houses can be made in blueberry so some people can also start living in blueberry.

Seriously its a non rp people are having huge houses from inside and small from outside all the interiors should be set to single story houses.

Adevertisments just fly in the air every one reives it there should be 2 types of advertisment.
Newspaper ad people are able to buy news papers and can see the advertisment.
/newsad it cost $1 per word

cell phone ad the people who owns a cell phone can see this ad
/cellad it cost $2 per word
From a scale from 1-10 rate how important this suggestion is:8

The server barely gets 10 to 15 players online every day. Plus, more than half of the houses in Palamino Creek are not even owned. Spreading to other towns would be an extremely stupid thing to do with our current player base. If one day the server gets enough players to actually fill Palomino Creek, then we can start thinking about making the other towns inhabitable.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: New houses and some more   New houses and some more EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:25 am

Not needed yet, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New houses and some more   New houses and some more Empty

Back to top Go down

New houses and some more
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS:RP :: General Discussions :: Suggestions [Currently Closed] :: Denied-
Jump to: