CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.

Go down 
+10
Kevy
Seraphina
Nico
Makaveli
Sam
Odin
BryanDan
Suave
Nick
Sonerin
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sonerin

Sonerin

Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. Empty
PostSubject: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:04 pm

It is just an idea, so don't go apeshit in an instant.

The thing is, Palomino Creek is beginning to get dull. There is only a single street that people hang out at, and there isn't anything much special about the place. However, Angel Pine seems pretty shady. Fort Carson also has a lot of stuff in it, and I'm sure people are beginning to get bored of Palomino Creek.

Tell us if you would like the server to move to Angel Pine, or somewhere else. We could find an IC answer to the "Why did we suddenly move here?" question. Perhaps an epidemic started in Palomino Creek, and the military cordoned the town off and evacuated its residents. Or a flood, or something else.

Angel Pine:
https://i.imgur.com/M2C4J.jpg
Bayside:
https://i.imgur.com/5Sd5F.jpg
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:40 pm

Great Idea.I would love Fort Carson the most tbh.I hope we move sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:50 pm

Angel Pine would really suit the server. Bayside, not so much. Fort Carson has to much open desert for the RP conditions. Vampires and wolves in the desert? Nah.
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 6:53 pm

I suggest we move to Bayside, because then mafias/gangs will fit into VH:RP.
Back to top Go down
Sonerin

Sonerin

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:03 pm

BryanDan wrote:

Note that mafias or gangs are not even supposed to be in our server. You wouldn't find any gangsters or a mob in the countyside. The main idea of VH:RP is not mafia/gang roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Gamemaster/Developer
Gamemaster/Developer
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 7:18 pm

Angel pine is awesome.
But I doubt they can do that due to the limitations that have.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 1:17 am

This has already been discussed within the admin team.
A change like this won't happen straight away, it'll take a fair bit of time to do.
If we do go ahead with it, it will be Angel Pine.
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 10:37 pm

RainbowDash wrote:
This has already been discussed within the admin team.
A change like this won't happen straight away, it'll take a fair bit of time to do.
If we do go ahead with it, it will be Angel Pine.

As she just said. It'll require us some time to prepare all the stuff necessary for it.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 6:39 am

Sonerin wrote:
BryanDan wrote:

Note that mafias or gangs are not even supposed to be in our server. You wouldn't find any gangsters or a mob in the countyside. The main idea of VH:RP is not mafia/gang roleplay.

Everyone can RP w/e they want. People just ignore ignorants and closed minds like him,this is for the fun here. RP whatever you feel like.
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:32 am

Bayside.
Why?

-Everyone has uber super mega epic cars(Bullets, Turismos etc).
Bayside is a rich town, at least richer than Angel pine and Palomino Creek.
We should move to Bayside IMO.
Plus it has everything in it, markets, churches, we can RP it all there too.
Plus it has a dock, which will bring a lot of RP.
And it has a forest/woods near it, up at the other side of Highway to SF.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 8:56 am

Seraphina wrote:

They are steep hills, there is barely any forest there and besides over the tunnels and around the edge of the highway, the rest is the desert.

With Angel Pine, it is surrounded by forests, we have the space to add onto the town to make it bigger and better, giving more RP opportunities, and the chance to add a lot more to the town.
Back to top Go down
Kevy

Kevy

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 10:03 am

Yup i vote for Angel Pine
It's a perfect town which matches our rp conditions.
And you can always add/map more objects/trees if needed.

Would be cool if we make it something like..
Don't go up the mountain (Mount chilliad) because there are wolves o.0
Back to top Go down
Sonerin

Sonerin

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:04 pm

RainbowDash wrote:
Seraphina wrote:

They are steep hills, there is barely any forest there and besides over the tunnels and around the edge of the highway, the rest is the desert.

With Angel Pine, it is surrounded by forests, we have the space to add onto the town to make it bigger and better, giving more RP opportunities, and the chance to add a lot more to the town.

I say we stick with Angel Pine. It looks shady in evenings, it is quite large, and it is surrounded by forests. Bayside and Palomino Creek doesn't really have woods around them. Plus, there are great places to go around Angel Pine (the lake, the cabin next to Mt. Chilliad, the cabin in the woods near Angel Pine, the beach, etc.).
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:27 pm

Is there a police station in angel pine though?
Back to top Go down
Nero
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:38 pm

BryanDan wrote:

I believe there is.
But even if there isn't, I can easily map it.
Back to top Go down
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Seanykins

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 5:39 pm

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELL YES
I want that shit to get implemented.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:07 am

BryanDan wrote:

There is.

Theres also a hotel, Medical Center (Its tiny though, so some mapping will be done there), Houses, Caravans, Ammunation, Fishing store, Cluckin Bell, Warehouses..
Back to top Go down
Sonerin

Sonerin

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:17 am

RainbowDash wrote:
BryanDan wrote:

There is.

Theres also a hotel, Medical Center (Its tiny though, so some mapping will be done there), Houses, Caravans, Ammunation, Fishing store, Cluckin Bell, Warehouses..

Is there anything I could help with? Mapping perhaps?
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:20 am

Sonerin wrote:
RainbowDash wrote:
BryanDan wrote:

There is.

Is there anything I could help with? Mapping perhaps?

Have a chat with Ray about that.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:17 am

Hmm, you guys are forgetting something. We can't edit a gamemode, and I'm not going to re-code the whole GM (not enough free time for that). We need scripters, not "mappers".
Back to top Go down
Kevy

Kevy

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 11:48 am

Why not make a whole new release.
Once we move to Ap we have Beta etc..
Back to top Go down
Ventrue
Administrator
Administrator
Ventrue

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 12:06 pm

To be fairly honest, I'd like to move to LV, to the residential area next to the strip. There's A LOT of space to advance to once the playerbase grows, the city itself is kickass and, well, it adds to the atmosphere, since it looks really good at night.
Back to top Go down
Sonerin

Sonerin

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:03 pm

Ventrue wrote:
To be fairly honest, I'd like to move to LV, to the residential area next to the strip. There's A LOT of space to advance to once the playerbase grows, the city itself is kickass and, well, it adds to the atmosphere, since it looks really good at night.

VH:RP moving to a city would probably happen in 2-3 years. With this playerbase, roleplay at a city would be extremely horrible. I love VH:RP because we get to play in the countyside, and it suits the vampirism.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:24 pm

If you're going to transfer over 50 houses, more than 10 business and some of the faction bases then I'm certain you're having a lot of things to do.

And 5-6 months after we move there, you'd suggest to go elsewhere.

I just like the way it is, I'm not sure the movement would change anything.
Back to top Go down
Ventrue
Administrator
Administrator
Ventrue

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. EmptySat Feb 04, 2012 1:28 pm

Sonerin wrote:
Ventrue wrote:

VH:RP moving to a city would probably happen in 2-3 years. With this playerbase, roleplay at a city would be extremely horrible. I love VH:RP because we get to play in the countyside, and it suits the vampirism.

Then we can start by roleplaying in a certain district and then advancing to the rest of the city.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.   Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson. Empty

Back to top Go down

Let's move to Angel Pine, Bayside or Fort Carson.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next