CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Vortex News!:Interview with Gang OG Sweet.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

Vortex News!:Interview with Gang OG Sweet. Empty
PostSubject: Vortex News!:Interview with Gang OG Sweet.   Vortex News!:Interview with Gang OG Sweet. EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 5:42 pm

*As you tune on your radio it is being interupted with the following news message*

The following message can be heard on the radio:

Quote :
> News Reporter Sean Phelps: Good evening, Red County. This is Vortex News, seems that the gangs are back in Palomino.

[17:42:46] > News Reporter Sean Phelps: And their 'O.G' is currently sitting next to me.

[17:43:06] > News Reporter Sean Phelps: Introduce yourself, mate.

[17:43:06] > News Reporter Nick Jones: Chea',Dis' is Sweet.I'm back bitches.

[17:43:17] > News Reporter Sean Phelps: *the sound of facepalm*

[17:43:26] > News Reporter Nick Jones: Y'all thought I'm gone.But i'm not.

[17:44:06] > News Reporter Sean Phelps: So, tell me, why did you and your members come back to Red County?

[17:44:48] > News Reporter Nick Jones: Because.There was a gan-...Arguement with tha' otha' group called tha' Ballas.

[17:45:02] > News Reporter Nick Jones: They kill-...Won the case in the courthouse so we had to leave.

[17:45:13] > News Reporter Sean Phelps: So, who are those 'Ballers' ?

[17:45:38] > News Reporter Nick Jones: The balla's are a bunch of degenarate greedy people.Dey' think they got power but they don't.

[17:45:43] > News Reporter Nick Jones: They are WEAK.

[17:46:08] > News Reporter Sean Phelps: If they are weak, how did you lose against them ?

[17:46:20] > News Reporter Nick Jones: A told chu'.The courthouse decided.

[17:46:35] > News Reporter Sean Phelps: I really doubt two gangs go to the courthouse to decide who gets the turf.

[17:46:51] > News Reporter Nick Jones: Well.Strange things 'appen nowadays.

[17:47:02] > News Reporter Nick Jones: But y'know.We fought and well.Things went bad.

[17:47:11] > News Reporter Nick Jones: Thanks to dem' a lost ma' Brotha' CJ.

[17:47:31] > News Reporter Sean Phelps: The one that caused all that trouble in every city ? Even in Red County?

[17:47:56] > News Reporter Nick Jones: Chea'.Dat's him alright.He took control of tha' state.But now he lost it all.

[17:49:01] > News Reporter Sean Phelps: If he died, he obviously lost. So, how do you feel about the rats, 'snitches' ?

[17:49:36] > News Reporter Nick Jones: A feel like a lost ma' life.But it keeps on goin'.Now i'm doin' everythin' to find tha' rats.

[17:49:52] > News Reporter Sean Phelps: If you find them, what will you do ?

[17:50:15] > News Reporter Nick Jones: A dunno.They gonna feel the same pain they gave ma' brotha' that's fo' sho'.

[17:50:38] > News Reporter Sean Phelps: Not afraid the law enforcement will stop you ?

[17:51:01] > News Reporter Nick Jones: I'm thinkin' about it.But on tha' otha' hand.If they find me.Dey' will end up in prison.

[17:51:08] > News Reporter Nick Jones: So dey' be lost anyway.

[17:52:20] > News Reporter Sean Phelps: If I were you, I would stay away from the less popular parts of Palomino, cause you could get jumped by the Grove.

[17:52:45] > News Reporter Sean Phelps: That is all. Vortex News is accepting donations, transfer them to our bank account!

((RP Proof:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
PushItToTheLimitâ„¢

PushItToTheLimitâ„¢

PostSubject: Re: Vortex News!:Interview with Gang OG Sweet.   Vortex News!:Interview with Gang OG Sweet. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 5:27 am

*James Mcay is actually in his home and listening radio*

*Mcay:god damn it i hate this wannabe bastards when SWAT aiming them they are like oohh don't shoot me pleeeasee*
Back to top Go down
Odin
Gamemaster/Developer
Gamemaster/Developer
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Vortex News!:Interview with Gang OG Sweet.   Vortex News!:Interview with Gang OG Sweet. EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 6:31 am

((our company won't interup any current broadcasting for an interview of some gangster, its simply a thing people would hear on our channel, so yeah get it right. ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vortex News!:Interview with Gang OG Sweet.   Vortex News!:Interview with Gang OG Sweet. Empty

Back to top Go down

Vortex News!:Interview with Gang OG Sweet.
Page 1 of 1