CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

*A new song came out*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BryanDan

BryanDan

*A new song came out* Empty
PostSubject: *A new song came out*   *A new song came out* EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:46 am

*On the Los Santos Radio or the TV you would notice that a new remix song came out by Hopsin ft. Makaveli Maddox*

*Hopsin's part*

I erupt like a bomb, so give up the baton, I'll slap you after busting a fucking nut in my palm,why you muggin me like something was wrong, just take a puff of the bong, and let me leave your mind corrupt from the song, see you can't stop me, cause I'ma brainwash teens and create false dreams, cause it pays off clean, I'm just an idiotic, ironic, symbolic, illuminatic, product that's gonna be killed if I talk about it, shh, this industry business is all screwed up,I have no favorite rapper because all you suck, I sever the weakest niggas who not on my pedigree, cause on a tombstone is as hard as their name will ever be, I'm judged by my wild image a lot, and everybody seems to think I have a sinister plot, I do, be offended by every sentence I jot, I got some militant thoughts, and you aint killin them off, so listen

*Hopsin and Makaveli*

I sag my pants until my ass shows, I even slap hoes bitch, yeah I'm an asshole, yeah yeah, and your parents hate me cause I love you, tell em I said fuck you, yeah I said fuck you, yeah yeah.

*Makaveli's part*

I snuck in CJ's house when he was alone inside, I dim the lights down and close the blinds, around his neck is where my rope was tied, I yanked on it till it broke his spine, yeah, lately I've been fucking pissed off, cause everybody's saying Sweet spits raw, I started a big brawl, and slammed his ass into a brick wall and have a fat nigga sit on him Big smoke, I don't play with this rap shit, I got no life, I stay in the attic, fuck a rap career, I'm waiting to smash it, Sweet, you got a corny flow, so you can suck my fucking dick through a glory hole, I'm just being me, what you try'na hate for, all you niggas is faker than CJ claiming he skateboards, yeah right that nigga can't even ollie, push him away on the dolly, not even Satan could stop me, what.
Sweet, you still don't realize you're gonna die, I still remember that your girl sucked my did and I put a bullet in her left eye. Ya'll niggas are dead, Im gonna beat your ass so hard you're gonna be named beat instead of sweet, and CJ, short form of Cocking sucking Jackass, I remember when I wanted to fight you and you said pass. What happened to you bro? I remember back in Los Santos you used to wear that dope hat, but when you were gone all you did is gained fat

*Hopsin and Makaveli*

I sag my pants until my ass shows, I even slap hoes bitch, yeah I'm an asshole, yeah yeah, and your parents hate me cause I love you, tell em I said fuck you, yeah I said fuck you, yeah yeah.
Back to top Go down
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff Department
Sheriff Department
Victor_Jankowski

*A new song came out* Empty
PostSubject: Re: *A new song came out*   *A new song came out* EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:53 pm

*Listens to it whilst driving*

"Those dumb fucks think they're back in the 90's, fuck off."

*Changes back to Radio X*

Back to top Go down

*A new song came out*
Page 1 of 1