CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[IG] A benefit for donors.

Go down 
+2
Rafay
Aaron_Lee
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron_Lee

Aaron_Lee

[IG] A benefit for donors. Empty
PostSubject: [IG] A benefit for donors.   [IG] A benefit for donors. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:40 am

In-Game Name: Aaron_Lee
Level: 26
Type of suggestion: [IG]Donator's benefit
Describe the suggestion: As far as I know, players lose their property/houses in a week of inactivity. I figured that donators should have the benefit of being able to be more inactive than a week. I myself, is busy in school. My exams are comming up and if I fail this I may not be going to high school. I thought that this benefit would really help donators and the server itself. This new benefit would be very useful for donators.

-Bronze - 2 weeks
-Silver - 3 weeks
-Gold - 4 weeks or a month

May still be adjusted according to what the managment wants.

From a scale from 1-10 rate how important this suggestion is:
10/10, as we all know this server is running and the owners has to pay to keep it running. By adding this benefit we may be able to get more donators. More donators the more that we would keep this server alive.
Back to top Go down
Rafay

Rafay

PostSubject: Re: [IG] A benefit for donors.   [IG] A benefit for donors. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:42 am

I dont think so its a good think people will start going inactive it reduces the player base?
Back to top Go down
Aaron_Lee

Aaron_Lee

PostSubject: Re: [IG] A benefit for donors.   [IG] A benefit for donors. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:44 am

MaX wrote:
I dont think so its a good think people will start going inactive it reduces the player base?

We're not forcing them to be inactive. This just allows them for a certain amount of time. Of course they arn't only active because they want their house to save but to RP. Like I said some people are just busy.
The player base will not drop, We go to the server to RP, not to avoid our property being admin-sold.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Gamemaster/Developer
Gamemaster/Developer
Odin

PostSubject: Re: [IG] A benefit for donors.   [IG] A benefit for donors. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:55 am

Not possible due to it's in gamemode I believe.
Back to top Go down
Kevy

Kevy

PostSubject: Re: [IG] A benefit for donors.   [IG] A benefit for donors. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 10:56 am

Yea indeed gamemode
But if possible i support this because it's annoying for players to keep losing their houses and this will just be a good extra feature for donators.
Back to top Go down
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Seanykins

PostSubject: Re: [IG] A benefit for donors.   [IG] A benefit for donors. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:24 pm

No.
You already have too much benefits.
Back to top Go down
Rafay

Rafay

PostSubject: Re: [IG] A benefit for donors.   [IG] A benefit for donors. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:29 pm

NAh I think that people will not come because there house wont autosell it will decrease player base player will come IG less.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

PostSubject: Re: [IG] A benefit for donors.   [IG] A benefit for donors. EmptyFri Feb 24, 2012 1:44 pm

No. Its in the gamemode. Can't edit it.
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [IG] A benefit for donors.   [IG] A benefit for donors. Empty

Back to top Go down

[IG] A benefit for donors.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CS:RP :: General Discussions :: Suggestions [Currently Closed] :: Denied-
Jump to: