CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Best scene in the history of movies!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
PushItToTheLimit™

PushItToTheLimit™

Best scene in the history of movies! Empty
PostSubject: Best scene in the history of movies!   Best scene in the history of movies! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 2:16 pm

Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Best scene in the history of movies!   Best scene in the history of movies! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:38 pm

Nope:

Back to top Go down
Nero
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Nero

PostSubject: Re: Best scene in the history of movies!   Best scene in the history of movies! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 4:54 pm

Learn the definition of "scene"....
Back to top Go down
Griffin

Griffin

PostSubject: Re: Best scene in the history of movies!   Best scene in the history of movies! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Since Zero showed Samuel L. Jackson, I think this is good:
Back to top Go down
PushItToTheLimit™

PushItToTheLimit™

PostSubject: Re: Best scene in the history of movies!   Best scene in the history of movies! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:22 pm

my video is best he just get inside and come back with respect and money xD
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: Best scene in the history of movies!   Best scene in the history of movies! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:49 pm

Pulp fiction. Samuel Jackson & John Travolta The entire "Divine Intervention" scene.

No doubt the best scene in movie history.

"English motherfucka, do you speak it!?"

Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Best scene in the history of movies!   Best scene in the history of movies! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 10:59 pm

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: Best scene in the history of movies!   Best scene in the history of movies! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:22 pm

Zero wrote:
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you.

You forgot to add the,

White guy: "Nooooo!!!!"

Guns: "Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam Bam!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Zero

Zero

PostSubject: Re: Best scene in the history of movies!   Best scene in the history of movies! EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 11:30 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best scene in the history of movies!   Best scene in the history of movies! Empty

Back to top Go down

Best scene in the history of movies!
Page 1 of 1