CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage

Go down 
+7
Rayz
Fluttershy
Nicolas
BryanDan
Wilhelmx2002
Griffin
Lloyd_McFadden
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
BryanDan

BryanDan

[Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 9:34 pm

If this is possible, you could script that every once in a while there will be an injured bot. Either from a car accident, shoot out, etc. EMS would get a 911 call, and also script that it can be put into the ambulance, IF it's possible.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 3:46 am

Lloyd_McFadden wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
Alright, here, let me say it simply.

This is an RP server, not a super uber realistic RPG, it's called roleplaying for a reason, if a script is there to do everything for us then where's the RP?

Let ME explain it simply..

EMS is a faction created to CREATE Rp for when people roleplay injuries. BUT, what the fuck is the point in having it considering No-one calls them. You really want this to be a RP Server? then either make people call the EMS more or make a script to do it.

But forget it, you will probably do nothing to help the EMS out, you and another large portion of the server simply cannot be arsed to help the server progress.

If no one calls them, it's simple. Call them yourself. :v
Back to top Go down
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 7:05 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Lloyd_McFadden wrote:
Fluttershy wrote:
Alright, here, let me say it simply.

This is an RP server, not a super uber realistic RPG, it's called roleplaying for a reason, if a script is there to do everything for us then where's the RP?

Let ME explain it simply..

EMS is a faction created to CREATE Rp for when people roleplay injuries. BUT, what the fuck is the point in having it considering No-one calls them. You really want this to be a RP Server? then either make people call the EMS more or make a script to do it.

But forget it, you will probably do nothing to help the EMS out, you and another large portion of the server simply cannot be arsed to help the server progress.

If no one calls them, it's simple. Call them yourself. :v

Uhhh...you don't even understand what I'm saying...just forget it..it's like talking to a wall..

And Bryan, NPC's create a rather large amount of Lag. I'd advise them to not add that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

[Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2