CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Damage When Crashing

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Cupcake

Cupcake

Damage When Crashing Empty
PostSubject: Damage When Crashing   Damage When Crashing EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:13 am

In-Game Name:Sheila Suzane
Level:10
Type of suggestion:Car's/Damage
Describe the suggestion:When normally people would crash (like me). When I drive alone and crash, I don't really RP it when Im alone in the server( I know it's kind of Nooobish) but I want to suggest that when people crash it would cause damage to their health so that they don't just void anything, or they can prevent it by using /sb (seatbelt)
From a scale from 1-10 rate how important this suggestion is:6-8
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Damage When Crashing   Damage When Crashing EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:25 am

What about nonrp crashes?
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: Damage When Crashing   Damage When Crashing EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 3:37 am

If you've been tasered, you know how the screen wobbles after getting hit. For the car crashes, if the impact is great enough, the motion effect can begin and you can lose a bit of health. The screen motion also effects the driving path of the car I believe, making it impossible to drive in a straight line.
Back to top Go down
Kevy

Kevy

PostSubject: Re: Damage When Crashing   Damage When Crashing EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:48 pm

True, yes it should shake the screen and all when you lose more than 100vehicle hp?
Back to top Go down
Sonerin

Sonerin

PostSubject: Re: Damage When Crashing   Damage When Crashing EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 1:59 pm

Easier solution; Roleplay the vehicle collisions. If not, you'll get punished. However, if you lag and such, and both parties decide to void it, then you'll be able to void it.

Anyhow, implementing this would cause major disadvantages. People can lag-pit into someone, someone might get bugged, et cetera.

I say no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Damage When Crashing   Damage When Crashing Empty

Back to top Go down

Damage When Crashing
Page 1 of 1