CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage

Go down 
+7
Rayz
Fluttershy
Nicolas
BryanDan
Wilhelmx2002
Griffin
Lloyd_McFadden
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

[Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage Empty
PostSubject: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:27 pm

In-Game Name: Kevin Shak
Level: 25
Type of suggestion: Cellphone/CCTV/EMS
Describe the suggestion:
Since their is a large number of CCTV Cameras around PC, their should be a script that automatically send's a call to EMS, whenever a player's HP goes below say 30. They would be given a Auto message to the EMS of where the person is. Therefore EMS can come to more dangerous scenes involving life threatening situations.
From a scale from 1-10 rate how important this suggestion is: 10

In-Game Name: Kevin Shak
Level: 25
Type of suggestion: HP
Describe the suggestion:
When someone is dropped from a building for example, their legs would break and a /me would appear. This can be done for a whole range of injuries, sprains, bullet wounds, fire wounds, head trauma, drowning, suffocating.
This being used with the Auto EMS Caller can make the EMS become a lot more active with more Roleplays.
From a scale from 1-10 rate how important this suggestion is: 10

Back to top Go down
Griffin

Griffin

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Well, I think this is good, but think:Someone falls by accident(OOCly or Keyboard press) and their HP goes under 30, that would make an Auto Accidently call to EMS that could make some (Realy RPing) wait and possibly(In life or death situations) die.
I'm not saying it's bad, but that a thing to worry about and get a solution.
Back to top Go down
Wilhelmx2002
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Wilhelmx2002

Location : Follow the wolf.. and you will find the beauty of nature.

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 7:47 pm

I say yes to these. and if someone fails oocly, Then,, when ems come by they can simply say so. OR an admin can deal with it.

Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:10 pm

Just don't climb on high buildings if you don't wish to fall and make a useless call.
I support and agree with both suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:37 pm

As long as you don't mix Vampires , Werewolves and Humans, as in = All 3 races will get...legs broken... when they fall down, then sure.

Imo it should be scripted only for Humans, since Vampires can re-heal and Werewolves can I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:38 pm

Nicolas wrote:
As long as you don't mix Vampires , Werewolves and Humans, as in = All 3 races will get...legs broken... when they fall down, then sure.

Imo it should be scripted only for Humans, since Vampires can re-heal and Werewolves can I don't know.

Then it would be unfair. :v

BryanDan wrote:
Just don't climb on high buildings if you don't wish to fall and make a useless call.
Bryan, read this.

Dashie wrote:
Don't post on a topic if all you're saying is that you support the suggestion. It is counted as post hunting. So unless you have something decent to add to the suggestion, do not post.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:48 pm

Quote :
*le quote from nori

Why would it be unfair?

If it would be unfair, it means that Vampires and Werewolves are unfair as a whole race.

If Vampires would get their legs broken or something without being able to use /vp and actually try to heal, no matter they are vampires, and no matter they shouldn't act like humans and go all "pain" and no "heal" and yeah... *Le weird post appears*
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 8:57 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Nicolas wrote:

Then it would be unfair. :v

BryanDan wrote:
Bryan, read this.

Dashie wrote:
Don't post on a topic if all you're saying is that you support the suggestion. It is counted as post hunting. So unless you have something decent to add to the suggestion, do not post.

Right, but the developers need to know what the community thinks about suggestions. I simply stated what I thought about it.
Back to top Go down
Griffin

Griffin

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Nicolas wrote:
Quote :
*le quote from nori

Why would it be unfair?

If it would be unfair, it means that Vampires and Werewolves are unfair as a whole race.

If Vampires would get their legs broken or something without being able to use /vp and actually try to heal, no matter they are vampires, and no matter they shouldn't act like humans and go all "pain" and no "heal" and yeah... *Le weird post appears*

As Ariel said, that would be unfair, It should be scripted for all, cause after all "Everybody Falls but Cats" so, in case there's a Vampire Fight, then yea, say then you don't need the EMS and such. And that "try to heal" can fail, nothing is Impossible even Failing, then you gonna need them.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Griffin wrote:
Nicolas wrote:
Quote :
*le quote from nori

Why would it be unfair?

As Ariel said, that would be unfair, It should be scripted for all, cause after all "Everybody Falls but Cats" so, in case there's a Vampire Fight, then yea, say then you don't need the EMS and such. And that "try to heal" can fail, nothing is Impossible even Failing, then you gonna need them.

*Throws a vampire guide at Griffin*

Read it, for the sake of God.

Read it before posting anything about vampires, please.
Back to top Go down
Rayz
Management/Developer
Management/Developer
Rayz

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:48 pm

Isn't the whole auto ring and location a bit Metagame?
Honestly, this would make the get spammed with calls, to which people would say
"oh nevermind, it was ooc"
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:24 am

Maybe /serviceEMS ?

Also, this suggestion is currently ON HOLD. Feel free to discuss it further, I need more opinions on this.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 8:55 am

Rayz wrote:
Isn't the whole auto ring and location a bit Metagame?
Honestly, this would make the get spammed with calls, to which people would say
"oh nevermind, it was ooc"

Summed it up perfectly.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:04 am

If they are oocing then they should get a ajail since it is breaking rule 2.

Also theirs about 10 CCTV camera icly, so it should be scripted to auto call in specific areas. Surely someone is on the other end of those cameras, so they'd call ems. It would also not spam if it is set at a specific hp.
So if they fall under 20 hp then it sends, how many people ingame have under 20 hp. Plus this would increase rp hugely, which is what the server needs, more rp.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 9:22 am

Right, say someone is RPing on a roof, then, while typing, falls the fuck off
(happens to me sometimes.)
What do then? RP an ooc accident? :v

Back to top Go down
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:27 am

How can you fall while typing? Your avatar (Skin or w/e) can't move while your typing....

And stay away from the edges maybe?...

You're not even allowed on the roof's icly, according to the police.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 12:46 pm

You -can- fall while typing.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:16 pm

Well in the 4 years of playing Samp, I have never moved OFF a edge off a building...WHILST typing...
Your control's must be dodgy.
Back to top Go down
Mia
Administrator
Administrator
Mia

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Lloyd_McFadden wrote:
Well in the 4 years of playing Samp, I have never moved OFF a edge off a building...WHILST typing...

Well there are some assholes who likes to scriptly hit you in face (that makes you step back like 2 steps), did you think about that?
Back to top Go down
Sonerin

Sonerin

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 4:52 pm

I oppose this suggestion. Everything shall be roleplayed, don't let the machinery control you.
Back to top Go down
Wilhelmx2002
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Wilhelmx2002

Location : Follow the wolf.. and you will find the beauty of nature.

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 6:57 pm

Actually.. It would be better. Considering people CAN AND WILL.(Guaranteed, Been an admin for years, I've seen it constantly) Roleplay some guy whos... Stronger than Others. Lets face it. IF people do shit like that.. Then we have a problem called "POWERGAME." If this would get scripted, Those Powergamers would. "GTFO". So.. I find it as a good suggestion, But its not my word. Nor anyone elses. Its SMT, and the Devs.

Back to top Go down
AngryBlackMan

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:14 pm

I like this idea, too. It would give a LOT more RP for EMS, and I could honestly care less about a few OOC injuries or whatever, I just want something to do...
Back to top Go down
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 7:43 pm

Mia wrote:
Lloyd_McFadden wrote:

Well there are some assholes who likes to scriptly hit you in face (that makes you step back like 2 steps), did you think about that?

Rule 2 for Ingame, they can be ajailed for that and they would obviously stop doing it when they get ajailed enough.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 10:25 pm

Alright, here, let me say it simply.

This is an RP server, not a super uber realistic RPG, it's called roleplaying for a reason, if a script is there to do everything for us then where's the RP?
Back to top Go down
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 5:29 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
Alright, here, let me say it simply.

This is an RP server, not a super uber realistic RPG, it's called roleplaying for a reason, if a script is there to do everything for us then where's the RP?

Let ME explain it simply..

EMS is a faction created to CREATE Rp for when people roleplay injuries. BUT, what the fuck is the point in having it considering No-one calls them. You really want this to be a RP Server? then either make people call the EMS more or make a script to do it.

But forget it, you will probably do nothing to help the EMS out, you and another large portion of the server simply cannot be arsed to help the server progress.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage   [Cell]Auto EMS Caller  +   [HP]Damage Empty

Back to top Go down

[Cell]Auto EMS Caller + [HP]Damage
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next