CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bring back Script fight without permission.

Go down 
+6
Suave
Kevy
KaWavan
Makaveli
Nicolas
Nick
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Nick

Nick

Bring back Script fight without permission. Empty
PostSubject: Bring back Script fight without permission.   Bring back Script fight without permission. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:42 pm

In-Game Name: Marcus Campbell
Level: 25
Type of suggestion: Returning true script fighting
Describe the suggestion: Alright so,As you all know,Script fighting causes arguements,But there is no single bit of fun in "/me shoots him in the head" without having a true meaning for using your weapon.Script fights is for real shootouts,not RP /me'd shootouts,"Permission to script?"="Permission to kill?"I'm sure some people agree,And if not,Too bad
From a scale from 1-10 rate how important this suggestion is: 5/10(it ain't the most important but it's worth considering.

Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: Bring back Script fight without permission.   Bring back Script fight without permission. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:04 pm

I don't really mind.

But what I really do hate is when you roleplay with someone and bang, someone randomly shoots you.

Most of the people who lose would go "mweeeeh, u lagged u had more HP, not fair". Some people lack shooting. And some would rather choose to /me fight the shootout.

Now, I do agree that script fight is the best way to avoid long as /b fights that are unneeded, but I'm not sure would script fight without permission work for everyone in here.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Bring back Script fight without permission.   Bring back Script fight without permission. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:08 pm

Roleplay fights are not working for everyone either. Some people are faster at typing or their native language is English so it's a lot easier for them. Also, gun control and crime prevention (or DM, w/e) should be an IC matter of the government and SD/FBI.
Back to top Go down
KaWavan

KaWavan

PostSubject: agree with some...   Bring back Script fight without permission. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:11 pm

sure everyone are matrix, example:

*Nick Buchtele aims at man
*Nick Buchtele shoots
((Nick_Buchtele flips coin and it lands on tails))
*Iam standing in front of you aiming gun at your head but you dodged like batman
((Nick_Buchtele says: This can't happen in script, if you see him, you just shoot him))

or

*Nick Buchtele smashed his head with baseball bat
*Johny Batman attemp to dodge it
((Johny_Batman flips coin and it lands on Heads))
((Nick_Buchtele says: I was standing behind your back and you dodged it, IRON MAN))
Back to top Go down
http://www.vejcokop.borec.cz
Kevy

Kevy

PostSubject: Re: Bring back Script fight without permission.   Bring back Script fight without permission. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:18 pm

+1 for script fight.
Every human every Vampire is always Matrix always superman..
C'mon you won't dodge it like that.

/hellyeah for scriptfight
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: Bring back Script fight without permission.   Bring back Script fight without permission. EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:03 pm

Okay, script fighting wouldn't be a problem with me, but you can't just randomly shoot someone and be like, "RP gunshot wound." But the 25hp rule should cover that.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Bring back Script fight without permission.   Bring back Script fight without permission. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:27 am

Suave wrote:
Okay, script fighting wouldn't be a problem with me, but you can't just randomly shoot someone and be like, "RP gunshot wound." But the 25hp rule should cover that.

That would still be considered as a DM, and as always, player can be reported for that.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: Bring back Script fight without permission.   Bring back Script fight without permission. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:20 pm

The thing with this is that people tend to go "Oh I don't have 25 HP, trololol, shoot more" and then the other party cannot shot, but the injured one keeps shooting.

You know what I'm saying. :/
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Bring back Script fight without permission.   Bring back Script fight without permission. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 12:51 pm

Script a 25hp thingy,so when the player reaches 25hp he goes /injured automatically for 30-40 seconds..or so.

Also,vampires and werewolves can...kill you in 2 hits...or 1 bite..scriptly..So yeah.
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
StonedNighter
Donator
Donator
StonedNighter

PostSubject: Re: Bring back Script fight without permission.   Bring back Script fight without permission. EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 2:48 pm

Well as long as the 25hp rule stands, whenever you're about to script someone you have a valid reason, I'm all in for the scripting to be back.
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: Bring back Script fight without permission.   Bring back Script fight without permission. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 12:32 am

And as long as you put some roleplay into your actions. Don't just walk up to somebody and start shooting him without any /me's. Make a /me, then start shooting. Though, in my opinion the other player is just going to start swearing and asking for the reason he was killed. I'll have no problem with script fighting as long as people will die without arguing afterwards, or even be like "WHAT A FUCKING NOOB OMG U LAG SO MUCH RE RP OR REPORTED!!", which leads into even more arguments. I'm not in charge here, but I hope Smazz will make the right decision and add some rules into script fighting.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Bring back Script fight without permission.   Bring back Script fight without permission. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 7:33 am

Last time we had script fighting allowed, Palomino creek was just a huge DM area.

There was a constant spam of DM Reports, which honestly, are a pain in the ass to deal with because its the same thing over and over.

If you guys want to script-kill so badly, then go to a DM server.

Script fights are going to stay as 'All involved need to agree to it OOCly first'.

Its a small town in a county, and a small player base. If it was one of the cities, I'd have no problem with it.
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bring back Script fight without permission.   Bring back Script fight without permission. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bring back Script fight without permission.
Page 1 of 1