CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Script] Vampire Torpor

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

[Script] Vampire Torpor Empty
PostSubject: [Script] Vampire Torpor   [Script] Vampire Torpor EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:03 pm

In-Game Name: Nicolas Djordjevic
Level: 22
Type of suggestion: Vampire Torpor
Describe the suggestion:

Okay, so. Most of the vampires DON'T die instantly. Their final death is called... well, final death. The final death is when vampire basically turns into ashes and never can be alive again, but there are times when vampires goes into torpor due some amount of damage. For example, 9mm pistol headshot wouldn't put Vampire into Final Dead(aka turning into ashes) but into torpor. Torpor is a state when vampire cannot do anything ,cannot move, or talk, or stuff UNTIL someone gives them some blood. If you didn't understood this Torpor and Final Death thingy I'm willing to explain further...

Now, in most of the fights vampire enters into the torpor, and since vampire don't breath nor their heart works EVERY human would think that vampire is DEAD. Therefore, when vampire who is in torpor arrives to the hospital doctors WON'T try to bring him back to live because the ONLY way is giving them blood. Therefore, doctors would probably send the torpored vampire's body to Morgue Unit. Now, vampires use blood to reheal, and they will use the blood as long as they having it. When they run out the blood they would enter torpor state, and once again rise when someone gives them blood. Notice: Torpor can last for ages, centuries and maybe forever, who knows. So there is no "you're in torpor, after 25 minutes you get final death". So that 25 HP lose after you die is kinda, unneccesery for vampire.

What I'm saying in here that there are NO injured vampires who receive 100 bullets and go "injured" to the hospital. It's pretty much fair for them to go into torpor.

I understand this is long and maybe hard to understand, I say again, if you don't understand, I'll try to explain more...

From a scale from 1-10 rate how important this suggestion is: No idea.

Last edited by Nicolas on Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [Script] Vampire Torpor   [Script] Vampire Torpor EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:08 pm

Well sounds interesting, and all, but I need to see if I can script it in. Not being able to edit the main game mode is really frustrating and limiting for most of the time, and some of the things needed for this torpor thing are located in the main script.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: [Script] Vampire Torpor   [Script] Vampire Torpor EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:11 pm

Makaveli wrote:
Well sounds interesting, and all, but I need to see if I can script it in. Not being able to edit the main game mode is really frustrating and limiting for most of the time, and some of the things needed for this torpor thing are located in the main script.

Well, yeah. I know. It's kinda hard to make all humans have /revive but only vampire race not to have one.

Well, MAYBE it could be interesting if you could add that only vampires can revive eachother and... Other vampires in torpor to stay in that position. Now, I know that vampire doesn't like to be in torpor FOREVER until someone comes and Roleplays the blood giving and reviving.

So, that's kinda lot of stuff that's gotta think about and see what to do and what not to. You know, to add the fair play in it. Cause it's unfair for someone to randomly die due Splat and to wait whole day until some vamp /revives him.
Back to top Go down
Lloyd_McFadden
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Lloyd_McFadden

PostSubject: Re: [Script] Vampire Torpor   [Script] Vampire Torpor EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:44 pm

I would have had this scripted along with vamp bp system if my laptop didnt F*** up :\.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: [Script] Vampire Torpor   [Script] Vampire Torpor EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 3:58 pm

Lloyd_McFadden wrote:
I would have had this scripted along with vamp bp system if my laptop didnt F*** up :\.

Well, Blood Pool is another suggestion which is more needed than a Torpor. But it's kinda hard to know who RPs the blood pool + healing and who doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

PostSubject: Re: [Script] Vampire Torpor   [Script] Vampire Torpor EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:35 pm

It's hard to know who RPs it and who doesn't even now duh.

Anyone can say,OMG my BP is max,I fed. But they didn't feed or count the blood points lost from using disciplines. I saw people doing it.

But this would help to keep the count,and if admins are precautious they will catch em cheaters.
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [Script] Vampire Torpor   [Script] Vampire Torpor EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 4:38 pm

So, if I understood this correctly... A critically injured vampire would be "frozen", couldn't move and all? Like fake dead?

Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: [Script] Vampire Torpor   [Script] Vampire Torpor EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 5:10 pm

Makaveli wrote:
So, if I understood this correctly... A critically injured vampire would be "frozen", couldn't move and all? Like fake dead?

You can say that way. But the death isn't fake. The vampire doesn't chooses to be in torpor, he simple enters that state after taking much damage. Basically, if vampire is NOT in torpor, and he simply lays down on the ground, humans would think he's dead due him not breathing nor heart working.

He'd simple hit the ground after being critically injured.
Back to top Go down
Kevy

Kevy

PostSubject: Re: [Script] Vampire Torpor   [Script] Vampire Torpor EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 6:16 pm

I like this.
Vamps mostly go.. *Catches a bullet*
Nothing happens

But Like humans they can go /crack or go in the torpor
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: [Script] Vampire Torpor   [Script] Vampire Torpor EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 4:48 pm

Suggestion accepted. Not sure if I'll have time to script it, or if I'll be able to do it due to the fact that I'm forced to use filterscripts, but when I'll have some free time I'll start scripting it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Script] Vampire Torpor   [Script] Vampire Torpor Empty

Back to top Go down

[Script] Vampire Torpor
Page 1 of 1