CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official resignation - 15th April 2012

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

Official resignation - 15th April 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Official resignation - 15th April 2012   Official resignation - 15th April 2012 EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:22 pm

I Makaveli/Marcus Keaton/Charlie Maverick am officially resigning from the position of a Level 2 Administrator and Developer. The reason for this is mostly due to the fact that I have a lot of other things to do and I rarely have free time to script or even play. Also, I am disappointed with the SMT and their lack of trust and support. Also, I noticed that SMT is getting cocky thinking I'm their free labor. You forgot that I was doing this on my own choice and for free. Find someone else who'll you'll call "idiot" and who'll wait for hours to get a simple thing done because he has no access to that feature. Not to mention that I feel like my work is not appreciated at all from the SMT. These are the main reasons that led me to this decision.

This is effective immediately and from this moment I have stopped doing any administrator or development work, and all my obligations are gone. This decision can not be annulled.

Thank you for a great opportunity to help this server grow and to be a part of a community like this. Take note that I am not quitting the server all together, I'll still play here.
Back to top Go down
$WOLF$
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
$WOLF$

PostSubject: Re: Official resignation - 15th April 2012   Official resignation - 15th April 2012 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:56 am

Sad to see you go man, seems to be more bad blood ooc than ever these days.
Back to top Go down
DrakeB.

PostSubject: Re: Official resignation - 15th April 2012   Official resignation - 15th April 2012 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:18 am

SMT - Server Management Team?
--
Well, shit happens man, but to be honest - don't take this in a discrimitative way due to the fact IRL is your PRIORITY to look after, not games and such(except if you develop them in your time, of course). Anyhow, I have nothing much to say to you, but everything you've mentioned, wants me to feel sorry for the team aswell how they treat their players and so, if that's TRUE, in a part, yes.

Finally - it's sad to know that this wack, rubbish things happen. Good luck with everything!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Official resignation - 15th April 2012   Official resignation - 15th April 2012 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 7:25 am

$WOLF$ wrote:
Sad to see you go man, seems to be more bad blood ooc than ever these days.

^Couldn't have said it better.

Big loss. You were one of the best administrators.
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
Integra
Management
Management
Integra

PostSubject: Re: Official resignation - 15th April 2012   Official resignation - 15th April 2012 EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 5:24 pm

Quote :
Also, I noticed that SMT is getting cocky thinking I'm their free labor.

Excuse me? Since when have we -ever- thought that.

Quote :
who'll wait for hours to get a simple thing done because he has no access to that feature. Not to mention that I feel like my work is not appreciated at all from the SMT.

We have to be careful about this FTP issue, we've had a lot of people trying to access our amx's and .pwn's to try and rebuild the server and stuff, Secondly, if you work was sooo unappreciated would we bother keeping it in? Hm? Would we think so little of your precious work to keep it in if we thought it was crap? No.

Quote :
This is effective immediately and from this moment I have stopped doing any administrator or development work, and all my obligations are gone. This decision can not be annulled.

Resignation Accepted
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official resignation - 15th April 2012   Official resignation - 15th April 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

Official resignation - 15th April 2012
Page 1 of 1