CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Making some shit clear...

Go down 
+2
xxxJohnxxx
Shaax
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shaax

Shaax

Making some shit clear... Empty
PostSubject: Making some shit clear...   Making some shit clear... EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:36 pm

Alright i ll make this shit clear so everyone can see it.There are some Pakistani idiots that cant RP for shit and they keep telling my name out to random people and spreading shit out.Today i was PMed by by Scarlett:
[21:15:28] (( PM from Scarlett Newton (ID:0): May i ask why the hella re you giving out my name to your random pakistanian shit or s... ))
[21:15:28] (( PM from Scarlett Newton (ID:0): ...omething Classmates? ))

Alright,I ll make this clear.Pakistan people who play here are mostly peeps from my school and most of them dont even know how to RP.
I did not know where this topic should fit so i made it here.Sorry if its the wrong place.
Now since shit is being spread out to much,I ll post everything here so its clear.

Tom Andrew: My IRL besttie.I share most of the stuff with him.

Max Addams: My besttie who got banned from the server and he dosent play here anymore.

Vadmin Smert: A close friend who studies at my school.He dosent come here much.

Michael Mathews: I dont fucking know who the fuck he is.

John Winchester: A kid from my school who joined our school this year.He used to play as Daniyal Khan before but got banned due to some shit which i dont know. I dont fucking tell him everything and i dont give a fuck about what he does on the server.

[21:17:12] (( PM from Scarlett Newton (ID:0): If you reveal my name again, to some random dude, without asking me, I'll get it as Ha... ))
[21:17:12] (( PM from Scarlett Newton (ID:0): ...rrassment and do what is needed. ))

I have seen topics around this forum with posts saying YAS YASMIN ETC ETC

If some Pakistani knows something,That dosent mean he got that from me.
I made this topic to tell that >>"I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT WHAT OTHER PAKISTANIS DO ON THE SERVER EVEN IF THEY ARE MY FRIENDS"<<

Got a problem with them? Report the SMT or sumthing..
I know most of you will be like "Lol mofo noob" after reading this and will post random 9gag shit under it.
This shit is a good reason to get me banned from the server since i know their actions will lead me to getting banned.
I dont tell them shit,They get it from their own.

Back to top Go down
xxxJohnxxx

xxxJohnxxx

PostSubject: Re: Making some shit clear...   Making some shit clear... EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Geez crying out about a fucking name is not what one should do .This is a trick to get ones ass .Is it a game or politics .If any one have a problem with there name so go change it an d don't tell it to any one don't blame us for knowing your names and if there are more problems then don't post your monstrous pictures so " Bitch please " enough with the name shit!
Back to top Go down
vinci13

PostSubject: Re: Making some shit clear...   Making some shit clear... EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:22 pm

Yes ur right shaxxx bcuz u are simply not responsible for what they do on the server and it will be unfair that because of their stupid actions u suffer. I think shaxx is not responsible for their actions.
Back to top Go down
xxxJohnxxx

xxxJohnxxx

PostSubject: Re: Making some shit clear...   Making some shit clear... EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:26 pm

No he isn't responsible for this.Stop blaming him.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Gamemaster/Developer
Gamemaster/Developer
Odin

PostSubject: Re: Making some shit clear...   Making some shit clear... EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:27 pm

The amount of Grammar mistakes in this thread, is too damn high!
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: Making some shit clear...   Making some shit clear... EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 6:27 pm

If you have read my PM clearly, I'm not calling anyone from Pakistan "shit".
What I meant is that you should have asked me before revealing my name since I'm getting shitloads of "Hey sis yas salam aliqum" PMs from people I don't know, which clearly annoys me.

And Winchester said you told him my name so..

"If some Pakistani knows something,That dosent mean he got that from me."

I'm guessing thats invalid.

You should have opened a player complaint if you were annoyed by that PM, instead of babbling about it in the -wrong- section.

Locked, any admins or SMT can unlock and post.
Or can move it to Archive.
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: Making some shit clear...   Making some shit clear... EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 1:56 am

When you publicly bitch and whine about Admins like this, it really makes YOU look bad.

From the PMs, I can clearly see what Yas meant. People feel that they should blast the admin team publicly for some reason. It just makes you look like an idiot. PM management or another admin if you have a problem with an admin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making some shit clear...   Making some shit clear... Empty

Back to top Go down

Making some shit clear...
Page 1 of 1