CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

General Community Rating of EMS.

Go down 
4 posters

Rate EMS.
General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_lcap6%General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_lcap6%General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_lcap0%General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_lcap25%General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_rcap
 25% [ 4 ]
General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_lcap13%General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_lcap0%General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_lcap19%General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_rcap
 19% [ 3 ]
General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_lcap13%General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_rcap
 13% [ 2 ]
 0% [ 0 ]
General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_lcap18%General Community Rating of EMS. Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 16

AuthorMessage
Wilhelmx2002
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Wilhelmx2002

Location : Follow the wolf.. and you will find the beauty of nature.

General Community Rating of EMS. Empty
PostSubject: General Community Rating of EMS.   General Community Rating of EMS. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 12:40 am

How are we doing?

We would like to know how the SAEMS is doing in your Opinion. Please rate EMS Depending on the 1-10 Scale.
10 being the best, 1 being the worst.
This is mainly OOCly, so... Yeah. Just tell us how we are doing, and what we need/need to do in order to do a better job.

(If anyone says New Commissioner, I'm gonna rip some heads off. :3 )

EDIT: Added an actual poll in there Wilhelm, just so that people can vote anon.
Back to top Go down
Ventrue
Administrator
Administrator
Ventrue

PostSubject: Re: General Community Rating of EMS.   General Community Rating of EMS. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:01 am

I can't really rate the performance of the people in the faction, mostly because I never see any of them on...

I guess that's the main problem. Activity.
Back to top Go down
Akabara
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Akabara

PostSubject: Re: General Community Rating of EMS.   General Community Rating of EMS. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 1:42 am

I thought EMS was dead tbh.
Lol, i guess not.

Anyway, it's not like there's any injured people for them to heal.

Maybe we should RP Flu season
Back to top Go down
Wilhelmx2002
Administrator/Donator
Administrator/Donator
Wilhelmx2002

Location : Follow the wolf.. and you will find the beauty of nature.

PostSubject: Re: General Community Rating of EMS.   General Community Rating of EMS. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 4:58 am

Indeed we should. BUT THINK ABOUT IT.

Who would really.. rp a flu? (Obvious answer is... 0. Maybe 1/2.)

But no. We arent dead/Inactive.

And activity.. Hell, I monitor the server at night, and.. heres what I have to say..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sI74M-lf8Y

:/

So yeah.

No one ever on, I log in, Nothing..
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

PostSubject: Re: General Community Rating of EMS.   General Community Rating of EMS. EmptyTue Jun 12, 2012 6:37 am

Hmm...player base might be a problem in getting RPs for EMS too, even SD. Lately there are NO EMS on and no SD at all, it's chaos (not literally). Problem is, yeah, what if there are people on but no EMS, and the guys want to call 911 ? It might happen - actually it's what happens. Because there are usually no EMS on, at all, ever never. Except Cristoph whom I saw lately, and Ariana. But not much...so I guess you just need some more recruits ? Activity mon, activity.
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: General Community Rating of EMS.   General Community Rating of EMS. Empty

Back to top Go down

General Community Rating of EMS.
Page 1 of 1