CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kiro Griffin

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Griffin

Griffin

Kiro Griffin Empty
PostSubject: Kiro Griffin   Kiro Griffin EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 12:35 am

Chapter I-Good Life

Yea, Living in Japan with a good life.Everyday Car Part shipments came for us...We'd receive alot from our Races...Until the Cops found out, that one day a Friend came and told me:Dude, cops found everything!What could I do...?I had alotta problems from now on since my Dad was a Cop and my Mom have died.

Chapter II-The Problems

One day my dad came to me raging and said:Kiro, are you in Illegal Racing?!I lied and said:No Dad, I would never!But part about that I was sorry for lying to my own Father...My family was gone from Japan, I was alone with some of my Friends and Family.Since the others had run away from the cops.

Chapter III-The Runaway

9th April,5:30AM,2008,Garage. Han,Hachimiro,Hiro and me were planning how to get away to a new place, Hiro and me already told my dad we were leaving the day before to Japan...He got mad, but he agreed. We grabbed our cars, and went trough the Highway towards China. But someone told the cops we were leaving towards China. The cops showed up and we were Speeding away from them, we escaped and hided in a Underground Car Park.We heard the cops pass, and headed to the Airport.I had called a friend to get an Load Plane towards America, but to the pay Han and Hachiro needed to Get the cops attention.

Chapter IV-A new life

10th April,7:28AM,2008,America. As soon as we arrived, we left our rides and separated to our own lifes.I went to San Fierro, organize a Street Racing Clan. I met a guy called Greg, he loved cars, 3 Years later(2011), Clan got closed down, Cops were getting on us...I said:Where can I go now...? Greg died for Police Property Trespassing

Chapter V-The solution

25th January, 14:49PM,2012,Las Venturas. I found outo Hiro's number and told him to gather up at the Quarry. -Hiro, we need to run away, we can't hold much. We decided to stay at Red County...and we hope we see the rest of the family and live there good.

Kiro's Car:Kiro Griffin Sports%252BCars%2525252C%252BFast%252BCars%2525252C%252BCool%252BCars%2525252C%252BAutomotive%252BCars%252B%252525287%25252529

Hiro's Car:Kiro Griffin Fast-Cars-2

Han's Car:Kiro Griffin Mg_5133

Hachimiro's Car:Kiro Griffin Supra_a8_3

Current Situation:

-Hachimiro died from a Car Crash while racing...

-Han in Japenese Hospital at bad shape...

-Hiro & Kiro still healthy
Back to top Go down
Griffin

Griffin

Kiro Griffin Empty
PostSubject: About Cars   Kiro Griffin EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:06 pm

I'm sorry if you can't see the cars(I can't see them in my PC), but I'l say them

Kiro:Red Lexus,Tuned

Hiro:Orange Nissan 350Z,Tuned

Han:Black Mitsubishi,Tuned

Hachimiro:Blue Toyota Supra,Only Stock Spoiler and Convertible
Back to top Go down

Kiro Griffin
Page 1 of 1