CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?

Go down 
+15
Integra
Ravenholm
Nick
Marshall
Odin
Kevy
The Constipator
Dr.Chucky
Nicolas
Fluttershy
PushItToTheLimit™
Seraphina
Seanykins
Victor_Jankowski
MrLawrence
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
MrLawrence

[Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? Empty
PostSubject: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:39 pm

Ok so title says it how do you kill the person above you using the first letter of his forum name?

"Aaron"

Quote :
I kill him with a AXE
Back to top Go down
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff Department
Sheriff Department
Victor_Jankowski

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:41 pm

I kill him with a minigun.
Back to top Go down
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Seanykins

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:43 pm

I turn invisible and pull his balls off and force him to eat them and then slice his throat. ASGASDAASGSAFSAFSAGASANSEGOSANSEOFIAJ
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 3:45 pm

^How is that related to V letter? V as Victor.

On topic:
I simply spawn SAWBLADES and use some shit to launch them upon you.
Back to top Go down
PushItToTheLimit™

PushItToTheLimit™

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 10:52 am

Julia/Nicolas

Well i will kindap him/her and brin him/her to really badass oldass factory i will tie her/him to chair and put sum water on him/her after this all i will grab mah machete and start cuting his foot fingers after big pain and shit hmm what now i should stop bleeding so he will feel more pain i will stop bleeding with rope after this all i will use knives i will stick 6knive in his legs [3kinive in one and 3 in other one] after this all i will use chinasaw and cut his hand off i will keep stop his bleeding next.. his other arm i will cut his/her fingers again after that i will cut his ears with axe and cut off his scul now katana time i will chop his head off with katana [she/he is actually dead] i will cut the body to every small piece after that i will throw all of the pieces in some strange place

*maniac face*

take it as joke xD
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 11:05 am

SERAPH'S A WOMAN

I tie you to a chair, and use a chainsaw to saw straight down from the middle of your skull.

meanwhile the corpses of woodland animals sing WAHH WAHH WAHH GONNA EAT YA BRAINS.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:10 pm

PushItToTheLimit™ wrote:
Julia/Nicolas

Well i will kindap him/her and brin him/her to really badass oldass factory i will tie her/him to chair and put sum water on him/her after this all i will grab mah machete and start cuting his foot fingers after big pain and shit hmm what now i should stop bleeding so he will feel more pain i will stop bleeding with rope after this all i will use knives i will stick 6knive in his legs [3kinive in one and 3 in other one] after this all i will use chinasaw and cut his hand off i will keep stop his bleeding next.. his other arm i will cut his/her fingers again after that i will cut his ears with axe and cut off his scul now katana time i will chop his head off with katana [she/he is actually dead] i will cut the body to every small piece after that i will throw all of the pieces in some strange place

*maniac face*

take it as joke xD

I think you have IRL problems dude, I can help you if you need help. :3
Back to top Go down
Dr.Chucky
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Dr.Chucky

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 12:37 pm

Nicolas.

I'd stalk you when going home late at night, come from behind casually and stab a syringe of M99 (Etorphine, sedative used to imobilise elephants and other large mammals, a small dose would knock you out cold in an instance) into your neck.I'd easily lift you and push you into the trunk of a black tinted jeep and drive down to an abandoned laboratory where I'd settle you onto a surgery table. . .Afterwards I would wrap ducktape around your forehead, maybe 4-5 rolls to keep it still, same goes for your torso, hips, knees and feets, 4-5 rolls for each.
I would play a song which you love just to make it all more interesting then perform an incision on your cheek in order to wake you up, the incision to be done with a sterile scalpel.Then I would have a small chit-chat with you. . .Then pull out an electric chainsaw powered by batteries and slowly cut your limbs.
In order to get rid of the corpse I'd stock each limb into garbage bags, the ones that are black and their content won't be visible, then I'd drive up to the nearest shore, grab a boat, navigate to a safe distance in the sea, prefferably one that's floor is really low. . .And toss all the bags into the sea, they would all drown to the bottom and you'd either get eaten by carnivore fishes or be stocked there nicely, covered by sand as the years pass.
Back to top Go down
The Constipator

The Constipator

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:02 pm

I'd get a Chunk of wood and Chuck it at your head.

I'd probably miss, but you'd pity me so much you'd probably let me have a second go.
Back to top Go down
Kevy

Kevy

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Hug, till choking you
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:39 pm

Kevy. I pet Kevin and kill myself with a sword.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 2:59 pm

Strangulation!
Back to top Go down
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Seanykins

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:24 pm

burn you with FIRE
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:37 pm

You watched the second x-man walk away, and lost a hidden blade.

SO I HUNG YOU, but you escaped

so I SHOT YOU.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Gamemaster/Developer
Gamemaster/Developer
Odin

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 3:56 pm

Bear hug to death.
Back to top Go down
Kevy

Kevy

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:04 pm

By Kevin's epic driving skills.
Back to top Go down
PushItToTheLimit™

PushItToTheLimit™

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:22 pm

Nicolas wrote:
PushItToTheLimit™ wrote:
Julia/Nicolas

*maniac face*

take it as joke xD

I think you have IRL problems dude, I can help you if you need help. :3

YOU serious?
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:42 pm

death by gunshot to the neck

(:
Back to top Go down
PushItToTheLimit™

PushItToTheLimit™

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:11 pm

Fluttershy wrote:
death by gunshot to the neck

(:

that was me who shot'ed you right?
Back to top Go down
Marshall
Donator
Donator
Marshall

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:48 pm

by Pushing him into the river
Back to top Go down
http://jokes-and-trolls.up-your.com/
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Seanykins

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:50 pm

I use a corrupt 'Healing' spell on you that kills you.
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Stomp repatedly in the face.
Back to top Go down
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Seanykins

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:58 pm

Saw your head off
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 5:59 pm

Saw you with a chainsow [Use Nick as name]
Back to top Go down
Victor_Jankowski
Sheriff Department
Sheriff Department
Victor_Jankowski

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 8:26 pm

T - Torn your body apart.

N- I kill you with a... uh.... NATURE'S POWERS!

Whoever finds something actually valid to kill me with gets a cookie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?   [Forum Game] How do you kill person above you? Empty

Back to top Go down

[Forum Game] How do you kill person above you?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next