CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Illegal Weapon System

Go down 
+5
Kevy
Rafay
tarik00555
LaFamilia
Suave
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

Illegal Weapon System Empty
PostSubject: Illegal Weapon System   Illegal Weapon System EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:27 am

In-Game Name: DeRon Ellis
Level: 19
Type of suggestion: Server
Describe the suggestion: Basically, players need a way to obtain weapons illegally. Such as, blackmarket/gun dealers. Right now, faction licenses are being abused and weapons are somehow spreading around. As of now, the only way to obtain a firearm is to get a license and buy them. Or buy one from someone with a license. Buying one from someone with a license would instantly tip off police officers, seeing that firearms are registered to the buyer and can be traced once it is fired and bullet shells are ejected.
Basically, a small system can be added, where dealers can make the weapons and sell them. And mostly smaller stuff.
For an Example: Colt, Deagle, Uzi, Mac-10, maybe shotgun. Possibly an Ak-47, if requirements are much more than the others.
From a scale from 1-10 rate how important this suggestion is: Ehh, about 8/10. I know more people would want it added in.
Back to top Go down
LaFamilia

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Weapon System   Illegal Weapon System EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 6:33 am

True, I'm tired of looking for someone to buy weapons. Plus I will be creating a faction soon, it looks stupid if we need to buy weapons from someone who has firearms license then sell it to others. This suggestion is the best lol.
Back to top Go down
tarik00555

tarik00555

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Weapon System   Illegal Weapon System EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 8:46 am

I so agree with this , it is kinda strange to see everyone applying for a license or already have a license
Back to top Go down
Rafay

Rafay

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Weapon System   Illegal Weapon System EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:34 am

Suave wrote:
\
Describe the suggestion: Basically, players need a way to obtain weapons illegally. Such as, blackmarket/gun dealers. Right now, faction licenses are being abused and weapons are somehow spreading around. As of now, the only way to obtain a firearm is to get a license and buy them. Or buy one from someone with a license. Buying one from someone with a license would instantly tip off police officers, seeing that firearms are registered to the buyer and can be traced once it is fired and bullet shells are ejected.
Basically, a small system can be added, where dealers can make the weapons and sell them. And mostly smaller stuff.
For an Example: Colt, Deagle, Uzi, Mac-10, maybe shotgun. Possibly an Ak-47, if requirements are much more than the others.

I think alot of people made thier factions for gun dealing and I would be baking one with Christopher the reason behind that is the people are not given licenses nor they are given any faction license to any dealer.Just when Mashina was there RCS sold a bit amont of guns it have also finished people who roleplay a criminal dont have any thing to do. I agree to you suggestion
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Weapon System   Illegal Weapon System EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 11:46 am

I'm not talking about factions or licenses. Just a system that makes it possible to obtain an illegal firearm without breaking server rules that states, factions may not use the faction license to bypass the given licenses, or fucking over the guy who decided to use his license to distribute weapons to his friends.
Back to top Go down
Kevy

Kevy

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Weapon System   Illegal Weapon System EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:33 pm

Sure thing block player from being able to buy by using faction licenses.
And yes make something scriptly.

Soyeah i support this.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Weapon System   Illegal Weapon System EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 2:33 pm

You can't block people from buying with f. license, it's in the gamemode :/
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Weapon System   Illegal Weapon System EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:09 pm

I need more info on this, where would the players get weapons, how etc...
Back to top Go down
Sonerin

Sonerin

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Weapon System   Illegal Weapon System EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:29 pm

Why not harden the sale of weaponry instead of making it easier?

Seriously, almost everyone you walk up to owns a weapon. It is getting unrealistic to see everyone with weapons.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Weapon System   Illegal Weapon System EmptySat Feb 25, 2012 1:32 pm

If we make it more "realistic" people will quit cause they're bored. Think about it, this is GTA. Everyone wants to be "gangsta". But we need an illegal sales system, and raising IC jail time/per offence to lower the crime rate. It's all about the balance between IC and OOC.
Back to top Go down
Zohan

Zohan

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Weapon System   Illegal Weapon System EmptySun Feb 26, 2012 6:10 am

I Support this idea , I don't really like saying to people /low Selling guns ? and all if this could get Implemented it would be good and more RP for cops..
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Weapon System   Illegal Weapon System EmptyWed Mar 07, 2012 10:32 pm

Being scripted atm, along with the drugs system. Will be done somewhere this month. Locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Illegal Weapon System   Illegal Weapon System Empty

Back to top Go down

Illegal Weapon System
Page 1 of 1