CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Server Downtime [9/1/2012]

Go down 
+7
Seanykins
Makaveli
Nico
Dr.Chucky
Tyler Reese
Integra
Sam
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

Server Downtime [9/1/2012] Empty
PostSubject: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 12:10 pm

Server will be down for a few hours, while I transfer all of our files to the new server.

New IP will be: 95.143.38.21:7835

Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
Integra
Management
Management
Integra

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 7:39 pm

Currently sorting out server issues.

Thank you for the paitence.
Back to top Go down
https://vhrp.forocatalan.com
Tyler Reese

Tyler Reese

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 7:20 am

Why do i have the feeling... that its taking way too much?
Back to top Go down
Dr.Chucky
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Dr.Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:11 am

I aleardy gave up hope on it :C
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 10:02 am

Gave up hope already huh?

So, a few days of the server being down, and thats it, you're ready to just give up a walk away?

We're having problems with the host, Thats it. Nothing more, Stop being so impatient about it.
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
Tyler Reese

Tyler Reese

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:59 pm

Its obvious for the people who love the server to be impatient. so don't blame us...
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:03 pm

Never give up.

Better live on a prayer.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Reese

Tyler Reese

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:04 pm

mrs.owner boss Karla,mind sharing with us whats going on with the host?
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 1:14 pm

Everyone please be patient, the server will be up and running in no time. Let them deal with the problems.
Back to top Go down
Tyler Reese

Tyler Reese

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:00 pm

Makaveli wrote:
Everyone please be patient, the server will be up and running in no time. Let them deal with the problems.

We already heared that from Karla,didn't we?
Back to top Go down
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Seanykins

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:26 pm

Stop being such idiotic assholes as you usualy are, please.
Go do something else,
take m for an example, I play Bioshock 2 and rage the F*** out every time I get killed.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:56 pm

Go out, have fun. Don't sit all day in front of a PC for Christ's sake :S
Back to top Go down
KaWavan

KaWavan

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Makaveli wrote:
lol yes but in Czech snow started just today, its cold
Back to top Go down
http://www.vejcokop.borec.cz
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 8:04 pm

Tyler Reese wrote:
Makaveli wrote:

We already heared that from Karla,didn't we?

What else you desire to hear?

Server is down, we'll have to wait.
Back to top Go down
Seanykins
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Seanykins

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 7:31 am

KaWavan wrote:
Makaveli wrote:
lol yes but in Czech snow started just today, its cold

Then GET THE F*** OUT
AND LEAP INTO THE MOTHEREFFING SNOW AND MAKE SNOW-ANGELS, FOO!
Back to top Go down
Dr.Chucky
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
Dr.Chucky

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:02 am

Smazz wrote:

So, a few days of the server being down, and thats it, you're ready to just give up a walk away?

We're having problems with the host, Thats it. Nothing more, Stop being so impatient about it.

Not the fact that the server's down but the fact that we're getting more foreign money-farming players than roleplayers.Many regulars aleardy left.I've tried teaching some of those nasty money-farmers to roleplay but they can barely speak english, it's a waste of time to get them on the right path as some would say.I've also noticed that many members just alt+tab infront the bank and stand there like idiots, I rarely see any roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Nico
Donator
Donator
Nico

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 9:23 am

Dr.Chucky wrote:
Smazz wrote:

Not the fact that the server's down but the fact that we're getting more foreign money-farming players than roleplayers.Many regulars aleardy left.I've tried teaching some of those nasty money-farmers to roleplay but they can barely speak english, it's a waste of time to get them on the right path as some would say.I've also noticed that many members just alt+tab infront the bank and stand there like idiots, I rarely
see any roleplay.

Maybe because you only just stalk Kyra.

Or perhaps becuase you /q to avoid a RP with me,as soon as Kyra quitted. Then when she logs back after 2 minutes after you said ''Gotta go'' then /q,you come back too!

Makes sense.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:15 pm

Dr.Chucky wrote:
Smazz wrote:

Not the fact that the server's down but the fact that we're getting more foreign money-farming players than roleplayers.Many regulars aleardy left.I've tried teaching some of those nasty money-farmers to roleplay but they can barely speak english, it's a waste of time to get them on the right path as some would say.I've also noticed that many members just alt+tab infront the bank and stand there like idiots, I rarely see any roleplay.

Oh I bet that in your time and in your first day of Roleplay you were perfect aren't you?

No, I know what I was doing when I arrived to the very first roleplay server. That it wasn't for some people who helped me out I wouldn't know what the heck Roleplay is.

The thing is we can't just stand around and hope that folks with tractors and fishing sticks will learn how to Roleplay somehow magically, nor can we tell them "Hey, why don't you read some Roleplay guides?". Now, think wisely. How many of those people you told to read the guides actually DID read the guides? And how many people understood ANYTHING from those guides?

I mean, look at Sam's vampire guides. They are pretty much confusing due to a lot of unknown words and I barely understood anything first time I read it.To completely understand stuff I had to play two games. Yes, two VTM games.

What I'm saying in here, if you want players not to alt-tab or to fish while you're doing whatever are you doing, to simply help them out and ask them are they interested in what is this server all about. I know, people won't go "Oh, sure, I wanna hear" they probably came here due to "vampires" and to make some money and walk away.

So yeah, think about it next time will you kick a clown with a reason "Go read some RP guides" for not roleplaying or being a Croatian.

NOTE: Non-RPers who came to the server to DM don't count in this situation, I'm talking about players who at least can use /b , /me and /do.
Back to top Go down
Nick

Nick

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:36 pm

You guys READ?OMG!!

Anyway,Guides are waste of time,You need to learn to RP by doing it,is how I learned,And many people hooked off the server,Why?Because there has been more problems about management than the server talked about RP.

As I said about the server's great times before,But of course "OH NO MARCUS SPEAK,HES BULLSHIT BEING A BORING FISHER IS FUN HAR HAR" Is sometimes what became of this.Who in F***'s name would enjoy RPing opening bus doors every 30 seconds?How can SD have classed RP when all there is to do is a traffic stop?

I mean get real,We need the action back,Wolves raiding time,Vampires are suprise-biting,THAT will reach players to play Again,THAT makes the server worth playing,I mean yes it's RP,but without having the script fight of GTA Feeling,Than SAMP is worthless

Now all of you guys fucking understand what I fucking wrote before judging me!!

It's the fucking truth already,You guys complain how the server is full of Non-RP fishers and bus drivers..Because there is nothing else to do.Trust me.THAT is the reason VHRP OG's aren't around no more.

Oh whatever,One or another selfish opinion will tell me i'm wrong at this and all that crap.But actually THINK before judging.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:55 pm

The_Marcus wrote:

I mean get real,We need the action back,Wolves raiding time,Vampires are suprise-biting,THAT will reach players to play Again,THAT makes the server worth playing,I mean yes it's RP,but without having the script fight of GTA Feeling,Than SAMP is worthless.

I couldn't agree more. Without script fights it's boring as hell. A lot of medium-hardcore RP servers use script fighting, it's one of the basic stuff in GTA. It's forbidden here just to avoid dealing with reports. If I really want to DM, a silly rule wouldn't stop me from script killing anyone I see.
Back to top Go down
Nicolas
Administrator
Administrator
Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:01 pm

Simple ask for OOC permission from other party to agree to the Script Fight. You don't have to go "Oh shit, I can't script fight on sign!" you can simple go "PM to: Hey dude, wanna script fight, I have good reason" he can either answer with "Sure dude!" or "Hell no!".

So that's an easy deal.
Back to top Go down
KaWavan

KaWavan

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:01 pm

Makaveli wrote:
The_Marcus wrote:

I mean get real,We need the action back,Wolves raiding time,Vampires are suprise-biting,THAT will reach players to play Again,THAT makes the server worth playing,I mean yes it's RP,but without having the script fight of GTA Feeling,Than SAMP is worthless.

I couldn't agree more. Without script fights it's boring as hell. A lot of medium-hardcore RP servers use script fighting, it's one of the basic stuff in GTA. It's forbidden here just to avoid dealing with reports. If I really want to DM, a silly rule wouldn't stop me from script killing anyone I see.

script fights are needed to see your line from RP and line from PG

basic thing happened, one guy went to me and wrote "/me kick nick" and then "/do you are dead"

but if they are doing like you are in front of him and aiming at him and you write "/me shoots"
they want to /coin it, you should be retard to shoot and he dodge it like matrix, there should be script fights
Back to top Go down
http://www.vejcokop.borec.cz
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:06 pm

Nicolas wrote:
Simple ask for OOC permission from other party to agree to the Script Fight. You don't have to go "Oh shit, I can't script fight on sign!" you can simple go "PM to: Hey dude, wanna script fight, I have good reason" he can either answer with "Sure dude!" or "Hell no!".

So that's an easy deal.

90% of players would answer with: "No", because they don't want to die and lose the money for the hospital bills. Seriously, there's no fun in that.
Back to top Go down
Seraphina
Donator
Donator
Seraphina

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:14 pm

That's why this is called "ROLEPLAYING SERVER".
IF you want to DM, there are hell plenty of DM servers.
But this is a Roleplay server.
Which means you're performing actions and situations with text.
If Roleplaying is boring for you, you can just.. go to a DM server or whatsoever.
No, I'm not telling you to leave VHRP, i'm just stating my opinion.
Thanks.
-Samantha.
Back to top Go down
Makaveli
Administrator/Developer
Administrator/Developer
Makaveli

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 2:24 pm

Saraphina wrote:
That's why this is called "ROLEPLAYING SERVER".
IF you want to DM, there are hell plenty of DM servers.
But this is a Roleplay server.
Which means you're performing actions and situations with text.
If Roleplaying is boring for you, you can just.. go to a DM server or whatsoever.
No, I'm not telling you to leave VHRP, i'm just stating my opinion.
Thanks.
-Samantha.

For Christ's sake, we don't want a DM fest and shit like that, just a normal system like on any other role-play server. Look at LSRP for a second. They're one of the most well known and popular medium RP server. And script fighting is allowed, and yet they're such a big community. On the other hand, look at VHRP. We have maybe, 50-60 unique members, maybe one half of them is active on day to day basis, and yet, we have that idioticrule in place, just because a minority is not pleased with it. This is a game after all, and rules like this are killing the whole point of SAMP.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Server Downtime [9/1/2012]   Server Downtime [9/1/2012] Empty

Back to top Go down

Server Downtime [9/1/2012]
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next