CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!Banzai!: The car you can buy with an poor salary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Griffin

Griffin

!Banzai!: The car you can buy with an poor salary Empty
PostSubject: !Banzai!: The car you can buy with an poor salary   !Banzai!: The car you can buy with an poor salary EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 1:17 pm

BANZAI

Hello all, this is your favourite Car Magazine bringing you Tips to buy an car with poor salary.

TIP 1:Save until at least 3000$ in your Bank Account

TIP 2:Start running the crap out of your self until Montgomery Dealership

TIP 3:Before that, don't be dumb and withdraw all the cash

TIP 4:Buy an shiny new car with some good colors, put some Gas on it, and your are ready to Speed the crap out the cops

TIP 5:Donot mess with Banzai CEO car.

TIP 6:With the rest of the cash, or get some Whores or Tune that Pimp Ride up!

Cars to Buy:Faggio,Freeway,Clover,Tractor,Towtruck,Harvester,Tornado
Back to top Go down
The Constipator

The Constipator

PostSubject: Re: !Banzai!: The car you can buy with an poor salary   !Banzai!: The car you can buy with an poor salary EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 2:00 pm

A person wearing blue clothes picks up the paper from......whereever, and reads it a few times.

"I don't get it. This shit isn't even worth it's wasted paper. I mean, it's like some illegal company just translated some chinese newsletter and stamped it on some paper. I mean, what? 'Do not mess with Banzai CEO car?' Is that even relevant to anything here? 'Get some Whores or Tune that Pimp Ride up'? So he tells people to waste their money with their car? This man has no idea what he's writing. I can ignore bad grammar and spelling, but this makes no sense whatsoever! It's just not worth the paper!"

He dunks the paper into the closest bin furiously, walking away, putting his hands into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: !Banzai!: The car you can buy with an poor salary   !Banzai!: The car you can buy with an poor salary EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 3:05 pm

*Undersheriff Virai comes by the place where these papers are, with another deputy, and they lift all of the papers, throwing them into the nearest trashbins.* ((I have a reason for this, tip 4.))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !Banzai!: The car you can buy with an poor salary   !Banzai!: The car you can buy with an poor salary Empty

Back to top Go down

!Banzai!: The car you can buy with an poor salary
Page 1 of 1