CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
BryanDan

BryanDan

**Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** Empty
PostSubject: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

IF you pass by this very small area, you would see many bears guarding around or just resting there. The bears don't harm anybody. If you get closer, most of the bears will look at you and snarl just a bit and give you a signal to go away. If you don't go away, they would snarl even louder, scarier, and if you continue, all of the bears will get up and attack you aggresively. If they've already seen you with Bryan Dan or Richard Dan, they wouldn't do anything but lick, hug and protect you.

(( Remember that there are many bears there. 2-4 wolves wouldn't be able to do anything but kill few, and eventually die themselves. There are about 15 of them there for now till the mothers give birth to more babies. Don't begin asking me why they're there and how. I'll let the management team know if needed. No one else has the right to know about this by asking OOCly unless they find out IG. Also, don't metagame this. ))

Last edited by BryanDan on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:35 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:14 am

((PM me the explanation please.
Back to top Go down
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
That Kanadian Fellow

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:17 am

**SASD gets reports of wild tigers in an area. The SWAT team obviously goes to the location and captures/kills the Tigers.**
((You didn't think that in modern times, wild dangerous creatures would be shrugged away? -.-))
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:19 am

(( That's a fucking forest. That's where animals live in. So no, SWAT didn't do anything unless DeRon says otherwise. ))
Back to top Go down
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
That Kanadian Fellow

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:20 am

((LOL. Yeah, because in Rural America, Tigers are indigenous. I'd like to know where you got the tigers, how you POSSIBLY tamed them, and how you've given them amazing intelligence. You're PGing out of your ass, Bryan.))
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:21 am

((Can't kill the Tigers seeing that most of them are endangered. I can't do anything ICly at the moment.))
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:21 am

(( You have no right to know any of that. That's metagame if you do. No one would see the tigers unless you get close, it's far away from town. ))
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:22 am

Tigers... in the middle... of an AMERICAN forest...

I don't want to be on this planet anymore.... Someone please just kill me now.
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:35 am

All fixed now.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:36 am

Still the problem of 'FUCK THERE'S A LARGE AMOUNT OF BEARS, TIME TO SEND OUT THE POLICE TO INVESTIGATE'.
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:37 am

(( Forest is their HOME. Why the fuck would police come and kill them in a place where they belong? ))
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:39 am

Let's see. There's a massive amount of bears that randomly, and quite mysteriously pop up out of fuck nowhere. Police -would- investigate random, dangerous animals, appearing out of fuck nowhere.
Back to top Go down
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
That Kanadian Fellow

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:40 am

Not to mention the fact that if they're attacking anyone that got close, they would be put down as they are a danger to people.
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:41 am

I couldn't have said it better myself^
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:41 am

Fluttershy wrote:
Let's see. There's a massive amount of bears that randomly, and quite mysteriously pop up out of fuck nowhere. Police -would- investigate random, dangerous animals, appearing out of fuck nowhere.

(( That's not a massive amount of bears. It's a large family that cause no harm unless you're asking for it. Well, we'll take it up ICly. ))

(( Edit: Bears are known as dangerous animals IRL. It's also known that if you get close to them they will attack you. So, leave them alone and ignore them, or come to them on purpose and get attacked by them? Your choice guys. ))

Last edited by BryanDan on Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
That Kanadian Fellow

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:46 am

A family of bears is 5, at the VERY most. Also, I would like to know HOW IN THE HELL, are you mind controlling all these animals?
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:47 am

(( Ever heard of uncle? Brother? Aunt? Sister? Grandma? Grandpa? ))
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:49 am

Bears have human families now? EX TERM INATE EX TERM INATE EX TERM INATE.
Back to top Go down
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
That Kanadian Fellow

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:53 am

BryanDan wrote:
(( Ever heard of uncle? Brother? Aunt? Sister? Grandma? Grandpa? ))
Oh, that clears everything up. Thanks. ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS? THAT is your answer? My God...
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:03 am

(( Yeah. Didn't Ariel post why I'm friends with most of the animals in the forest in the admin's section? ))
Back to top Go down
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
That Kanadian Fellow

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:11 am

Oh, so your Tarzan? Real life doesn't work like that. If you approach any kind of Animal, they're gonna either run away or attack you. Animals don't take humans under their "Wing" nor do they get anywhere close to them. Animals don't live with humans, simple as that.
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:20 am

(( If you failed to notice, that's an IC section. Use brackets for OOC comments.

Now, you still fail to understand why I live with them. ))
Back to top Go down
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
That Kanadian Fellow

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:30 am

Admins don't have to use brackets, you should know when they're being IC and OOC.

BryanDan wrote:
Ok, so basically Richard and I are RP'ing people who were born in the forest and are hunting for living. We grew up with animals and we became friends with them, etc.
Just cause you're born in the forest doesn't mean you can walk up to an animal and immediately become it's closest friend. I was born in Scotland, does that make me an excellent tamer of the Loc Ness Monster? No, I had to learn how to do that. Just cause you were born in the forest doesn't make you Tarzan, king of the Jungle.
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:33 am

((Brackets do help. Just saying. Just handle this ICly. Don't MG it.))
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:39 am

(( Did I say that I just walked up to an animal and became it's friend? Did I say I'm fucking Tarzan? Are you fucking serious? You don't even make sense. I was born in the forest, they helped me and saved, etc. That's how I want to RP my character, so don't worry about me, worry about your lolvamp. ))

Suave wrote:
((Brackets do help. Just saying. Just handle this ICly. Don't MG it.))

(( That's what I'm trying to tell him the whole time, but no, he continues on argueing and not making sense. I'm done argueing with you, anyway. That's how I'm going to RP my character unless Samara says otherwise. You can continue on posting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** Empty

Back to top Go down

**Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next