CS:RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Creekside Roleplay

HomepageHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

**Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
That Kanadian Fellow

**Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:42 am

Bryan. ANIMALS DON'T GO NEAR HUMANS. They avoid them at all costs, and are usually hostile to ones that get too close. They don't save humans and raise them. They're Wild animals, not Lion King.
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:47 am

(( Sam. You should know that all animals aren't the same. This time ICly, the bears DID raise me. Oh wait, I'm done here, forgot. ))
Back to top Go down
That Kanadian Fellow
Retired Administrator
Retired Administrator
That Kanadian Fellow

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:50 am

((Bryan. Bears don't raise human beings. This is not a fairy tale. Simple as that.))
Back to top Go down
BryanDan

BryanDan

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:54 am

(( Sam. ICly bears raised me since I was a baby. Simple as that. You don't have to be here if you don't like that fact. ))
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 5:57 am

((Locked until Management replies about this. Not going to have you two argue back and forth.))
Back to top Go down
Fluttershy
Donator
Donator
Fluttershy

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:15 am

My 2 cents. Animals do NOT raise humans, this is not a fucking fairy tale, this is supposed to be a realistic, supernatural RP. Now, wait for management.

btw deron, we can post on locked topics y'know.
Back to top Go down
Suave
Administrator
Administrator
Suave

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:20 am

Fluttershy wrote:
My 2 cents. Animals do NOT raise humans, this is not a fucking fairy tale, this is supposed to be a realistic, supernatural RP. Now, wait for management.

btw deron, we can post on locked topics y'know.

Ya, I know. Basically I want everyone to just SHUT THE FUCK UP! and wait for a decision from Management. No need in arguing here.
Back to top Go down
Sam
Management
Management
Sam

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:23 am

This is starting an argument. Bryan, This is complete PG, Carnivores rarely, VERY RARELY raise anything from another species.

First you went with Tigers. Then changed to bears....

It. Is. Not. Natural. For. Wild. Animals. To. Raise. A. Human.

Especially when it is a carnivore, such as a Tiger or a Bear, with a group of Tigers or Bears. You would have been seen as meat. Simple as that.

Now, when its the other way around, with an Adult Human, raising a cub. The relationship between them can turn out completely different.

You will not be RPing this, and it was said before. This is not a fairytale.
Back to top Go down
http://xdashie.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**   **Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

**Something new in the forest of Palomino Creek.**
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2